T-Mobile to Launch Its ‘Buy One Get One Free’ Offer for Galaxy Note 8 From Sep. 1
Just hours before we received info that T-Mobile will be shipping its loyal base of subscribers Galaxy Note 8 shipments earlier than other carriers, we have been updated that the carrier will also be introducing its BOGO offer for the flagship starting immediately next month. A BOGO offer stands for ‘Buy One Get One Free’ where you make a purchase of a single smartphone and get a second unit for absolutely no charge.
Leaked Image Reveals T-Mobile’s Plans for Potential Galaxy Note 8 Customers
A leaked image shown below reveals what T-Mobile has planned for its customers starting September 1. The carrier aims to bring a ‘Buy One Get One Free’ offer for its loyal customers will which not just include a Galaxy Note 8 for free, but a Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+. To avail the offer, you will first need to purchase a Galaxy Note 8, after that you will be able to add in a second phone from the available three choices.
We’re not sure why other consumers would want to choose the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ considering the Galaxy Note 8 will blow them out of the water at every given turn. It features an S-Pen accessory, has more RAM and best of all, features a dual-camera, highlighting the popular adage that ‘two is better than one’.
Will you be waiting for the BOGO offer from T-Mobile? Tell us your thoughts down in the comments.
You’d also like to check out:
- Galaxy Note 8 camera samples
- Samsung Is Offering Galaxy Note7 Owners a Massive Discount on Their Galaxy Note 8 Purchase
- Galaxy Note 8 Dual-Camera: How the New System Is Expected to Change Smartphone Photography
- Galaxy Note 8 vs Galaxy S8 vs Galaxy S8+ vs Galaxy Note7 [Specs comparison]
- Galaxy Note 8 Display Is So Stellar, It Receives an A+ Grade From DisplayMate