StarCrawlers Is Out of Steam Early Access, Providing Lots of Sci-fi Dungeon Crawling
Indie game StarCrawlers provides a fresh change of setting to fans of cRPG dungeon crawler games. StarCrawlers got funded via Kickstarter in March 2014 and it’s finally coming out of Steam Early Access with version 1.0.
In the game, you’ll play as a group of renegade adventurers who take jobs like corporate espionage, sabotaging rivals and hunting bounties from big corporations.
- Wage strategic battles against futuristic enemies with an innovative time unit turn-based combat system.
- Procedurally generated dungeons and events create endless replayability.
- Choose your allies and your foes wisely. Your choices will change how the story unfolds.
- Eight player classes each with unique abilities, both in combat and when exploring.
- Randomly generated weapons, armor and gear with upgradeable enhancements.
- Easy to Hardcore difficulty modes and optional permadeath.
Developer Juggernaut Games suggested that gamers can expect future updates to StarCrawlers, though there are no concrete details yet.
That’s great! What’s Next for StarCrawlers?
Whoa! Slow down… I literally just pushed the launch button… We are committed to supporting the game from here on out – routine bug fix and improvement patches will be made and we would love to expand the experience with core content updates and even DLC, depending on demand. We’ll keep in touch with regular updates to let you know the state of the game and how things are looking for expansion!
So far, user reviews are overwhelmingly positive with a 94% approval. The game is also currently discounted for 25% until May 30th, bringing the price down to a mere $/€ 14.99.