Sony’s Popular WH-1000XM3 Wireless Headphones Are Down to Just $244 [Original Price – $349]
The Sony WH-1000XM3 wireless headphones have been around for around two years now and there have been lots of occasions where they were spotted being discounted at an attractive price. On Amazon, these premium wireless phones have been discounted to $244 for the international warranty or $278 for the U.S. version. If you’re confused between the two versions, let us break them down for you.
With the international warranty version, you won’t be getting the official limited 1-year warranty provided by Sony USA. However, you’ll still be entitled to a 14-day window in which you can return any defective products to the seller free of charge. In short, if you’ll pay the extra $30, you’ll be covered under warranty. We believe that for an extra $30, it’s a small price to pay to get proper after-sales support.
With the discount, you’re getting a cheaper pair of wireless headphones, but the same great features. In short, you’ll get to experience active noise cancellation, along with a 30-hour battery life, a carrying case, and an attractive design that people would love to carry around.
So what do you think? $244 for a premium pair of wireless headphones? Not a bad deal.
You can also check out other deals from today.
- You Can’t Deny this $6 USB-C to Lightning Cable for Fast Charging an iPhone
- 2-inch iPad 7 is Currently $100 Off for the 128GB Model with Wi-Fi [Pay Just $329]
- Summer Promotion: Windows 10 PRO For $9.01, Office 2019 Pro For $31.79, Xbox Live Subscription, Ultimate Game Pass And More!
- Renewed iPhone XS in Space Gray is Cheaper than an iPhone XR Today, Just $539
- Save $200 on Apple’s 2020 13-inch MacBook Pro with Magic Keyboard, 512GB SSD, Core i5 – You Pay $1,299 Only