This time of the year is always the most fascinating with retailers throwing out old gadgets for cheap and technology companies working hard to produce new devices for the next year. Year end also brings us a truckload of new leaks, rumors, and expectations around new devices. While Sony is busy with its Sony Xperia Z4 and Z4 Ultra launch at CES 2015, Samsung will be soon starting its Project Zero of completely innovating Galaxy S6. We have already seen some great concept of the upcoming flagship from Samsung, this one might make you even more happy.
Samsung Galaxy S6 concept:
With Apple and Android competitors reaching to the top and new companies emerging from China and now Germany too, Samsung has to bring in a device that is no short of a beauty. From a metal unibody to top specs, Samsung will have to produce a device that is not only power-packed in terms of specs but is also premium when it comes to looks.
Here is a beautiful Samsung Galaxy S6 concept with designer hoping for these specs and features:
Semi-metallic body with water and dust resistant design and a removable, faux-leather back panel
Standard three button design on the front of the device featuring the biometric fingerprint sensor/ reader
5.5-inch display featuring 2K resolution, however slim bezels and narrow spaces both on top of the display and at the bottom offer more display area, 80 percent usage by display
QHD/ 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution display
20-megapixel ISOCELL image sensor at the back with a dual tone LED flash and 5-megapixel camera on the front with wide-angle lens
USB 2.0 slot
Slim profile 7.5mm and weighs about 130 grams
Heart rate sensor at the back similar to the S5
Expandable memory supporting up to 128GB of additional storage
Ultra power saving mode that can offer device usage close to two and a half days
Exynos 5430, 20NM fabrication based chip 2.0GHz, Octa-Core
4GB of RAM; 32GB/ 64GB/ 128GB storage options
Optical Image stabilization and 4K Video recording
5 Megapixel front facing camera with BSI sensor and Full HD Video recording / Calling with wide-angle lens
4G/ LTE connectivity; Wi-Fi -AC, Bluetooth 4.0 LP, NFC
3000 mAH battery featuring 30-min fast charging technology
Android 5.0 Lollipop with custom user interface; TouchWiz, layered on top of it
Software supports most Android apps and features gesture-based inputs as well
- Source: 91mobiles
Black Friday 2014 deals:
- Save More Than 50% on HHGREGG Black Friday Doorbusters
- 2014 Amazon Black Friday Doorbusters Start Tomorrow!
- Save Big on Different Models of iPad, iPad Air, and iPad mini – Black Friday
- Black Friday Deals on iMac 5k, iMac, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air Models
- Best Buy Black Friday 2014 Deals on iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, and HDTVs
- Best Walmart Black Friday 2014 Deals on Gaming Consoles, Displays, Tablets, and Smartphones!
- Black Friday Discounts on iPod touch and iPod Nano
- Apple iPhone 6 Black Friday Deals and Discounts
- Best Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S5 and Other Smartphones