Best Buy Black Friday 2014 Deals on iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, and HDTVs
Planning what gifts to give and from where to get the best deals this Black Friday? It takes some serious planning when it comes to buying expensive gadgets and the holiday season gives the reason to buy some more and share the technology with your loved ones. We have already shared with you the deals that Walmart is offering starting November 27 through the weekend. Here are some of the best Best Buy Black Friday 2014 deals being offered on Android smartphones, Android and iOS tablets, gaming consoles, and the hit of this year – curved TVs.
Best Buy Black Friday 2014 deals:
Here are some of the Best Buy Black Friday 2014 deals giving good discount. These cover a couple smartphones, tablets, accessories, and TV series by different OEMs.
- iPad Mini 3 – discounted by $75 (base model for $324.99)
- iPad Air 2 – discounted by $100
- Surface Pro 3 128GB or larger – discounted $100 to $150
- Panasonic 50-inch LED 1080p HDTV for $199.99
- Samsung 55-inch LED Ultra HD TV for $899.99
- Samsung 55-inch curved LED Ultra HD TV for $1,299.99 ($900 discount)
- Sony 55-inch LED Ultra HD TV for $1,499 (originally for: $2,999.99)
– Android Smartphones:
- LG G3 for $1 with two-year contract on Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T (originally: $100 to $200)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 for $1 with two-year contract on Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T (originally: $100 to $200)
– Gaming Consoles:
- PlayStation 4 500GB with Grand Theft Auto V and The Last of Us Remastered for $399.99 – Walmart offers the same deal
- Xbox One 500GB with Kinect, additional controller, Assassin’s Creed: Unity, Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag, and Dance Central Spotlight for $429.99 (originally: $499.99)
- Wii U 32GB with Super Mario 3D World, NintendoLand, Super Smash Bros., and Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze for $359.97 (originally: $409.97)
- Beats Studio headphones for $199.99 ($100 discount)
- Beats Solo headphones for $79.99 ($90 discount)
You can also check the best Black Friday deals that Walmart is offering. Walmart is offering deals in on different days and time slots so make sure you note down when is some specific deal going to open and end.