ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER Twin Fan Review
ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER11/22/2019
Conclusion - A Knockout Entry
At only a $10 premium over the vanilla GeForce GTX 1650, a few more bucks than the Radeon RX 570 and about the same as the RX 580, the GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER offers excellent performance for the pricing. Unless you simply need a card without a power adapter there isn't any reason to save the money and go lower, but with the features that come with GeForce Experience and other extras NVIDIA has been working into their cards lately there isn't much reason to sidegrade to one of the Radeon cards unless you absolutely need an 8GB frame buffer and can find one at a massive discount or just want a much bigger and more power hungry card. The ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER might be tiny, and it does have a bit of an anemic cooler, but it does all come together with a very solid delivery and overclocks decently well to deliver extra performance without adding to the cost. At $159.99 the GeForce GTX 1650 is the card to beat at under $200. The ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER walks away with an easy win of the Great Value Award and is absolutely worthy of the SUPER moniker.
Products mentioned in this post
The links above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Wccftech.com may earn from qualifying purchases.
The ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER walks away with an easy win of the Great Value Award and is absolutely worthy of the SUPER moniker.
- Great Pricing
- Great Performance Improvement over GTX 1650 (Non-SUPER)
- Turing NVENC onboard vs Volta NVENC on GTX 1650 (Non-SUPER)
- Great upgrade from GTX 1050 / GTX 950
- Features 12 Gbps GDDR6 Memory chips for extra bandwidth
- Great gaming performance at 1080p resolution
- Great performance for eSports Gaming Titles
- Power efficiency has increased drastically
- Support NVIDIA Adaptive Shading Technology
- Good driver support for GeForce products, compatibility with DX11, DX12, Vulkan, OpenGL titles
- Good Display Connectivity, support for VESA Adaptive-Sync and G-Sync Compatible Monitors
- No backplate included
- No RTX / DLSS Support