Quake Champions Available Now in Early Access on PC
Quake Champions is supposed to be fully released later this year, but already from today onwards you can throw out money to get everything a bit earlier, as Quake Champions is now available via Steam Early Access.
For $29.99, where the prize is supposed to be raised when the game is released properly, you can play Quake Champions with all the heroes unlocked. We also get (at least) all upcoming fighters to be released between now and the end of 2018, an exclusive look to Ranger and three extra boxes we can open for cosmetic ornaments. Do check out our preview if you're still on the fence.
By accessing the Sample Package you will get:
- All 11 current Champions, including Ranger, Visor, Scalebearer, Nyx, Anarki, Clutch, Sorlag, Galena, Slash, BJ Blazkowicz from id Software’s Wolfenstein, and the new DOOM Slayer
- All future Champions, including at least six additional Champions expected to release before the end of 2018, and any that follow
- An exclusive Early Access skin for series diehard Ranger, available only during the Early Access period for Champions Pack players
- Three Reliquaries (loot chests containing three in-game items for profile, Champion, and weapon customization, like skins, shaders, nameplates, and more)
Below are the features and additional features available in the early access phase:
- Eight Arenas: including two incredible new Arenas, Church of Azathoth and Tempest Shrine.
- 11 Devastating Champions: including the new Champion, DOOM Slayer, from id Software’s hit game DOOM.
- Four Brutal Modes: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, 1v1 Duel, and the new 4v4 team-based mode, Sacrifice.
- Improved New Player Experience: New players can learn the ropes with a new movement tutorial, shooting gallery, and the ability to choose a skill level.
- Tons of Customization Options: for Champions, Weapons, Profiles, including new skin sets and weapons shaders.
- Custom Games: allows players to create and invite a party into a game and set specific win conditions for each mode and map. Custom Games are only available via the Champions Pack.
- New Systems that Reward Frequent Play: including Rune Challenges, where players are rewarded for completing challenges found in backpacks, and the Lore System, where players can collect “Lore Items” from Arenas for a specific Champion and by collecting them all, earn a high-end skin for that Champion
- In-Game Voice Chat
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter