NZXT Refreshes Their H Series And Unveils The H510i Premium
NZXT, a name synonymous with high-quality cases, is refreshing their H series. There will be six new models in the refreshed H Series. The H210, H210i, H510, H510i, H710, and H710i further the legacy of the original H-Series by keeping features beloved by builders while adding new ones. I will specifically be going into what I consider the most well-rounded model which is the H510i
NZXT H510i Builds Upon The Good Features And Fixes The Bad Stuff
The H510i is a premium compact medium tower case that offers a tempered glass side panel along with with AER RGB 2 fans. It also features a built-in HUE 2 RGB LED strips. All previous features in the earlier H series will be present in the case such as the patented cable management system, single screw tempered glass panel, and all-steel construction. All of these are great features were kept while designing this chassis.
This quote describes this very well:
RGB has become a staple for PC builders," says Johnny Hou, founder, and CEO of NZXT. "Tools like the HUE 2 Ecosystem allow builders to create luminous builds that highlight their personalities. The H510 Elite is the perfect case for people looking to get the most out of the RGB components and create amazing and beautiful builds."
H510 Elite Key Features:
- Showcase your RGB build with front and side tempered glass panels
- Includes two Aer RGB 2 fans and one addressable RGB LED strip
- Smart Device v2 with two HUE 2 RGB lighting and three fan channels
- USB 3.1 Type A and USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connectors on the front panel
- Patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps for intuitive and easy cable management.
- Removable radiator/fan mounting bracket simplifies the installation of either AIO and custom loop liquid coolers
- An integrated GPU mount lets you display your GPU vertically (requires the purchase of a separate PCI riser card)
Two tempered glass panels top off your build, perfectly showcasing your RGB system. We've included two Aer RGB 2 fans and an RGB LED strip to get you started. The H510 Elite features a removable radiator mounting bracket, simple-to-use SSD trays, and a patented cable management system for a cleaner, easier build experience. The new Smart Device v2 includes two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels, and three fan channels that support 0dB modes for voltage-regulated or PWM fans. One of the best improvements is the addition of a USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel makes it easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, and the latest peripherals to your PC. The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass panels all showcase your stunning build. Finally, it uses NZXT's Cam software.