NZXT Unveils Its H510 FLOW Chassis Which Focuses On Enhanced Air-Cooling For $109.99 US
The color options for this particular model are either matte black or white options, but with the perforated front panel for essential cooling. NZXT claims that they have made the newer changes and alterations for the NZXT H510 Flow case through feedback from their community of supporters and consumers.
The NZXT H510 Flow offers customization for various motherboards, from Mini-ITX to MicroATX and ATX options. It is made of SGCC steel and tempered glass. The size of the H510 Flow case is 460mm x 210mm x 428mm and weighs in at 14.5 lbs.
This compact mid-tower is an ideal case for high-performance builds and features a perforated front panel for maximized airflow. The H510 is easy to build in and offers flexibility for a variety of ATX parts.
The new NZXT H510 Flow offers
- An optimized perforated top panel delivers increased airflow to your system for improved temperatures
- Iconic cable management bar and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel
- Cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps
- Two Aer F120mm fans and removable filters on all air intakes
- Removable bracket designed for radiators up to 280mm Case version fans and specs vary from retail version
For clearance of different hardware in the case, it has a maximum clearance for the CPU cooler at 165mm and the GPU clearance at a maximum of 360mm. It has two bays for either 2.5- or 3.5-inch storage drives, and has the connectivity options of a USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, and headset audio jack. It has seven standard expansion slots and comes with a two year warranty through NZXT.
The NZXT H510 case also offers their in-house NZXTCam software package, allowing you to "manage performance, temperatures, and devices all from a single application."
In the box, you receive
- H510 Flow Case
- Two Aer F 120mm (Case Version)
- Headset Audio Jack Splitter
- Breakout Cable
- Installation Accessories
The NZXT H510 has an MSRP of $109.99 and is expected to start shipping for US customers in early October 2021.