Newegg Shuffle: NVIDIA RTX 30 Series Graphics Cards & The AMD Ryzen 5900X CPU Available In Today’s Shuffle
If you are like most people, you probably don't have a graphics card and haven't been able to purchase one. The Newegg Shuffle is currently your best option in order to get the graphics card you want. Today, Newegg is offering NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 series & AMD Radeon RX 6000 series graphics cards as well as the AMD Ryzen 9 5900X.
Today's Selection Of Graphics Cards In The Newegg Shuffle Includes Both NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series Cards & AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
The Newegg Shuffle is where customers can get a chance at purchasing products that are otherwise hard to find in the existing market. GPUs being one of them, Newegg is listing several custom-designed NVIDIA GeForce RTX and the AMD Ryzen 9 5900 X for today's shuffle. Once again, the card I've wanted, the white ROG Strix 3090, is back and if I'm lucky today, I'll finally get it.
The Newegg Shuffle occurs almost every single weekday from 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM EST to 12:00 PM PT/3:00 PM EST. If you're lucky, you will be notified if you were selected in the drawing before 9:00 PM PT/11:00 PM EST and you'll have 2 hours to check out. If you weren't selected, you'll still be notified and you can try again the next day.
Following is the list of graphics cards and the processor that are available to select:
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 XC GAMING - $389.99 US
- GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3060 VISION OC - $499.99 US
- GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 3060 ELITE - $519.99 US
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING - $699.99 US
- ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 - $769.99 US
- ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6700 XT OC Edition - $799.99 US
- ASRock Radeon RX 6800 XT Taichi - $1,299.99 US
- ASRock Radeon RX 6900 XT PHANTOM GAMING D - $1,719.99 US
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 - $2,239.99 US
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 - White Edition - $2,349.99 US
- AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - $549.99 US
As of the time of writing, the shuffle will begin in 1 hour and 20 minutes. If you are looking to buy a graphics card, trying your luck with the Newegg Shuffle is a good option. If you don't win, here is a guide on how to purchase the graphics card you want.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter