You have a chance to save $400 on Apple’s mid-2019 MacBook Pro with 13.3-inch Retina display and Touch Bar.
Save $400 on a Mid-2019 MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, 2.4GHz i5, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM, Retina display and More
Apple charges $1,299 if you want to own a MacBook Pro. But what if we told you that you can spend $100 lesser than that and get a far more powerful machine? That is totally possible today thanks to Amazon Renewed. Spend just $1,199 and own a laptop that previously costed $1,599.
For $1,199, you will get your hands on a fully renewed mid-2019 MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and 13.3-inch Retina display. The more important part of the deal is that this computer ships with a powerful Core i5 processor clocked at 2.4GHz. There’s 8GB of RAM along with a 256GB SSD under the hood for all your files. Rest is pretty standard such as the Retina display, Touch Bar, Touch ID fingerprint sensor and of course the infamous Thunderbolt 3 ports, all four of them.
Since this is a renewed product therefore the chances of it selling out fast are very real. Head over to the link below and claim your MacBook Pro right away for a lesser price!
Check out more deals below:
- Fancy AirPods for Just $129? Grab the Deal Today and Go Truly Wireless
- Don’t Miss this Chance to Grab an Apple Watch Series 3 for $169, Brand New
- This iPhone 7 Can be Yours for Just $188 Today, Will Work on Any Carrier with 4G LTE
- 16-inch MacBook Pro with 6-Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Available for Insanely Low $2,039.99 Only
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro in All Colors Available from $799, Features Super Retina XDR Display, Face ID, 3-Camera Setup, More