Mass Effect Legendary Edition Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Return to Be Revealed at EA Play – Rumor
The Mass Effect 3 multiplayer mode return in the Mass Effect Legendary Edition is going to be announced soon, according to rumors circulating online.
XboxEra's Shpeshal Ed, who proved to be quite reliable in the past, revealed a few hours ago that the return of the multiplayer mode of the third entry in the series is going to be announced at this year's EA Play, which will be held on June 12th.
Just received word that there's a pretty good chance the multiplayer for Mass Effect 3 in the Legendary Edition will be revealed/announced at EA Play
— Nick (@Shpeshal_Nick) May 21, 2021
The return of the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer mode isn't particularly surprising, considering how popular it was. Last week, BioWare Project Director Mac Walters did hint at a possible return, as the development team is open to the idea.
I would never say no to that -- we want to see what kind of reception the Legendary Edition gets and what the demand for the multiplayer is. And then we'll ask ourselves if we have the resources and time to bring it up to the quality level we and fans want.
The Mass Effect Legendary Edition is now available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One worldwide.
Relive the Cinematic Saga
Heart-pounding action meets gripping interactive storytelling, where you decide how your unique story unfolds.
- Three Games, One Launcher: Play through the single-player base content and over 40 DLC from all three games, including promo weapons, armors, and packs.
- Remastered for a New Generation: Experience the trilogy in 4K Ultra HD with enhanced performance, visuals, and graphics, all available in HDR.
- Visual Improvements on All 3 Games: Updates include enhanced models, shaders, FX, lighting and depth of field, plus full-resolution audio.
Experience the Legend of Shepard In Mass Effect Legendary Edition
Create and customize your own character — from appearance and skills to a personalized arsenal — then lead your elite recon squad across a galaxy in turmoil.
- New Shepard Customizations: With improved hair, makeup, eye color and skin tones you can create your Shepard in a unified character creator with all options available across the full trilogy, or choose to play as the iconic Femshep from Mass Effect 3 now available in all titles.
- Gameplay Enhancements for the First Mass Effect Game: Enjoy improved aiming and weapons balance, SFX, better Mako controls, input/controls, squad behavior, cover behavior and gameplay cameras.
Products mentioned in this post
The links above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Wccftech.com may earn from qualifying purchases.