Guide: How to Jailbreak iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, iPad, and iPod Touch with Untethered iOS 7.0.4 Jailbreak
As shared with you already, team evad3rs has finally released its long-awaited iOS 7 jailbreak tool. The latest evasi0n 7 can be used to jailbreak iPhone 5s, iPhone 5s, 4s, iPad Air, Mini and other iOS 7 powered devices.
iOS 7.0.4 jailbreak compatible devices:
Any device that is running iOS 7 through iOS 7.0.4 can be jailbroken using the evasi0n 7:
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini
- iPad Mini 2
- iPod Touch 5
Here is how to jailbreak iPhone 5s and other Apple devices with the latest iOS 7.0.4 evad3rs jailbreak tool.
How to jailbreak iPhone 5s and other iOS 7 - iOS 7.0.4 devices:
- The latest version of iTunes must be installed on your Windows PC or Mac.
- It is highly recommended you Restore to the latest iOS 7.0.4 on your device through iTunes (NOT OTA) before running Evasi0n 7.
- Make sure there is no lock screen passcode or Touch ID set on your iOS device. You can disable Passcode lock from: Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode > Turn Passcode Off
- Backup your data to either iCloud or your PC via iTunes before jailbreaking.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and start Evasi0n 7 setup.
- Click on Jailbreak to start the process. This may take a few good minutes, so stay patient.
- When asked, unlock your iOS 7 device and tap the new evasi0n 7 app found on the home screen of your device to continue. This will automatically restart your device.
- When your device is rebooted, Evasi0n will keep doing its things and finally ask you to unlock your iOS 7 device again.
- When you will unlock it, your device will reboot again and you will see a Done! screen finally!
When the done! screen comes up, you can finally disconnect your device from computer and start Cydia.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter