iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR Can Shoot 1080p in 60 fps Using the Front Camera
Though the cameras on the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR got a lot of stage time, but little do people know that the front shooter can actually record video in 1080p that too in 60 frames per second.
1080p in 60 fps Makes the iPhone XS and iPhone XR Perfect for Vloggers and Outdoor Enthusiasts
It’s a universally understood fact that whenever a new phone comes out, it’s going to be faster, boast better cameras, faster charging speeds, better battery life and so on. But when you dig deeper, only then you find something that truly matters.
If you head over to Apple’s website right now, jump into the Camera section for the new iPhones, you’ll find something interesting regarding the front facing shooters of both smartphones. No, we’re not talking about them having ‘better cameras,’ but more specifically, we’re going to highlight the fact that the front camera on both smartphones can now shoot video in 1080p 60 frames per second.
Some might dismiss it as ‘meh’ sort of news. But in all honesty, this is a very, very big deal. Especially for those how love to vlog and prefer nothing more than smooth and crispy video. Also, given the fact that the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR are all IP68 rated, this means that you can take that 60 frames per second greatness with you underwater too.
Basically, if you let your imagination let lose for a while, there are endless possibilities which you can achieve using 60 fps video. For starters, you can just ditch your action camera for a bit if you’re going to dive into a pool anyway and take your new iPhone with you instead. I know, that’s a little too much, but still.
While you are here, you may also like to check out:
- Apple 2018 iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max Pre-Orders Are Now Live
- iPhone XR vs iPhone XS vs iPhone XS Max Specifications, Features, and Pricing Comparison
- 34 iPhone XR, iPhone XS And iPhone XS Max Images Show All Angles & Colors
- Here’s Whats Inside The iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max’s Retail Boxes
- iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max Launched: Performance, Camera & Other Details
- Apple iPhone XR Official – 6.1-Inch 120Hz LCD, Edge-To-Edge Glass With A12 Chipset and Multiple Colors to Choose From