Don’t Ever Drop Your iPhone X or You Will Suffer the Same Fate as This Owner
With an aluminum and glass shell, the iPhone X finally gets wireless charging support but with one huge trade-off; it is more delicate than ever before. The edge-to-edge display does not make things better for users who manage to drop the phone face down and this person found out the hard way.
Broken iPhone X Glass Exposes Circular Wireless Charging Circuit With an Enormous Number of Cracks
A customer brought his iPhone X and on the very first day, was met with an accident that left the phone completely shattered from the rear side. As you can see, the device’s wireless charging circuit is slightly exposed and Apple’s claims that the glass is extremely strong should not attempt to initiate drop tests or you too might lose $999 in the blink of an eye.
Also, it should be noted that Apple’s display replacement charges will go all the way up to $279 and a whopping $549 should the glass black needs repairing or replacement. The phone might be made exceptionally well but when you have a large amount of glass surrounding the body, there is very little you can do to avoid a large degree of damage from being inflicted to the phone.
Guy bought iPhone X today and already dropped it pic.twitter.com/seR0o5u63Z
— English Russia (@EnglishRussia1) November 3, 2017
If you’re going to spend $999 on a flagship, you’d better apply the protection that it deserves in the form of cases and screen protectors.
You might also like to check out:
- Tim Cook Believes That the $999 iPhone X Tag Is a ‘Value Price’
- iPhone 8 Manages to Beat iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X in Latest Benchmark Iteration
- iPhone X vs iPhone 8 Plus vs iPhone 8 [All Detailed Specs Comparison]
- iPhone X vs iPhone 8 Plus vs iPhone 8 [Camera Specs Comparison]
- Apple’s A11 Bionic SoC Development Started When A8 Was Released – Process Started 3 Years Ago
- AppleCare+ for iPhone X: Why Is It Better to Pay $199 for This Warranty Service?
- iPhone X Teardown Shows Two Batteries, Two Logic Boards and a Whole Lot of Glass at the Front and Back
News Source: Twitter (EnglishRussia1)