iOS 10 Beta 7 & iOS 10 Public Beta 6 Released – Download Now
Apple has seeded iOS 10 beta 7 to developers and iOS 10 Public Beta 6 to public testers. Both downloads are available over the air.
iOS 10 Beta 7 & iOS 10 Public Beta 6 Now Available
Apple released iOS 10 beta 6 and iOS 10 Public Beta 5 to developers and public testers earlier this week. And in a surprising turn of events Apple has now seeded the next version of its mobile software today, just four days after previous betas were released.
It’s highly likely Apple came across a menacing bug that needed to squashed at a moment’s notice, hence the swift release of today’s builds. And if you have iOS 10 beta or Public Beta installed on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, we’ll show you how to install the latest build over the air.
Install iOS 10 Beta 7
- Connect to a WiFi network and launch the Settings app.
- Navigate to General > Software Update.
- Tap on the ‘Download and Install’ button.
Be sure to check out the following links before taking off:
- Install iOS 10 Beta OTA On iPhone, iPad Without Downloading Entire IPSW
- Download iOS 10 Public Beta – iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Clean Install iOS 10 Beta On iPhone, iPad The Right Way – How To
- Downgrade iOS 10 Beta To iOS 9 – How To Tutorial
- How to Fix Error 14 When Updating to iOS 10 Beta
Install iOS 10 Public Beta 6
Just like the developer oriented build, iOS 10 Public Beta 6 is available over the air, and the steps are exactly the same for downloading and installing.
- Launch the Settings app and make sure you’re connected to a WiFi network.
- Now head over to Settings > General > Software Update.
- When the new Public Beta build pops up, simply tap on the ‘Download and Install’ button.
If you’re looking to install iOS 10 Public Beta for the first time, then check out the following link:
Public Beta software from Apple is absolutely free to install.
If Apple has released new betas of iOS 10 at such a lightning pace, then it’s highly likely something important was packed into today’s release. Hence we will recommend everyone to download and install the update without hesitating.
The installation process won’t take more than 15 minutes, depending on the speed of your Internet connection, which can prove to be a massive bottleneck. Nonetheless, it’s a recommended update, and no one should pass up on it.
We will report back to our readers what Apple has packed into this release so stay tuned to our coverage.