Download: Beta 6 Of iOS 10, macOS Sierra, watchOS 3, tvOS 10 Released
Apple has just released beta 6 of iOS 10, macOS Sierra, watchOS 3 and tvOS 10 to registered developers. Here's how you can update right away.
Beta 6 Of Apple's Next-Generation Software Is Now Available - But For Developer Only
If you're a registered developer with Apple, then we highly recommend updating the software on your test devices right away. Why? Because beta 6 of Apple's next-generation software is now available, packing in bug fixes and a lot of performance enhancements.
Download iOS 10 Beta 6
If you have iOS 10 beta already installed onto an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, here's what you need to do.
- Connect to a WiFi network.
- Navigate to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Wait for the update to pop up. Once it does, tap on 'Download and Install.'
- Wait for your device to reboot.
Be sure to check out the following links before taking off:
- Install iOS 10 Beta OTA On iPhone, iPad Without Downloading Entire IPSW
- Download iOS 10 Public Beta – iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Clean Install iOS 10 Beta On iPhone, iPad The Right Way – How To
- Downgrade iOS 10 Beta To iOS 9 – How To Tutorial
- How to Fix Error 14 When Updating to iOS 10 Beta
Download macOS Sierra Beta 6
macOS Sierra beta 6 is available to download directly from the Mac App Store, and of course, the Apple Developer Program website itself. If you have macOS Sierra beta already installed on your Mac, then follow the steps outlined below.
- Launch the Mac App Store.
- Click on the 'Updates' tab at the top.
- Wait for the update to pop up. Once it does, click on the 'Update' button next to it.
- You will be required to restart your Mac therefore save all your work beforehand.
Make sure you check out the following links:
- Create Bootable macOS Sierra DP USB Drive – How To
- Dual Boot macOS Sierra Developer Preview – How To
- Download And Install macOS 10.12 Beta On Your Mac – How To
Download watchOS 3 Beta 6
Follow the steps outlined below and install beta 6 of watchOS 3.
- Place your Apple Watch on its magnetic charger.
- Launch the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Navigate to General > Software Update.
- Tap on 'Download and Install' when presented with any available update.
Check out the following links:
- Downgrade watchOS 3 Beta To watchOS 2 – Is It Possible?
- Download: watchOS 3 Beta Now Available For Apple Watch Developers
- Install watchOS 3 On Apple Watch Without Developer Account
Download tvOS 10 Beta 6
Assuming you have tvOS 10 beta already installed on your Apple TV 4, here's what you need to do.
- Turn on your Apple TV 4 unit and make sure you're connected to the Internet.
- Navigate to Settings > System.
- Download any available system update from here.
Developers are requested to update their software right away to ensure smooth running of the devices at hand. These updates are packed with a bunch of bug fixes and performance enhancements, something which we all direly need at this point in time.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter