How to Save Screenshot as PDF on Windows 11 Systems
Converting an image from PNG to JPG format is very simple. However, many people rely on third-party apps and tools to save an image as a PDF. This process can be very easily done on your system without using such tools. I will address this in this tutorial and show you how to save screenshots as PDF on Windows 11 systems.
Save Screenshots as PDF Windows 11
You can use different methods to do this, and I will walk you through them, and you can pick whichever you find the easiest. All the processes are very similar, and the main difference is what app you actually choose.
- Right-click on the screenshot that you want to change the format for.
- Hover cursor over Open with and select Photos.
- In the bar shown at the top of the window, click on the three vertical dots. Select Print. (You can also use the shortcut keys Ctrl + P)
- Select Microsoft Print to PDF from the Printer drop-down menu.
- Click on Print.
- Select Location where you want to save the PDF and click Save.
You can also use the Paint app to save a screenshot as a PDF.
- Right-click on the screenshot. Hover cursor over Open with and select Paint.
- Click on File at the top left corner, hover the cursor over Print, and then select Print. (Use shortcut keys Ctrl + P)
- Select Microsoft Print to PDF. Click on Print.
- Select location to save PDF and click on Save.
Save Screenshot as PDF in Browser
You can use any browser and use it to save the screenshots as PDFs.
Step-1: Right-click on the screenshot. Hover the cursor on Open with and select Choose another app.
Step-2: Click on the More apps downward arrow.
Step-3: Choose the browser of your choice.
Step-4: When the screenshot opens in the browser, use the shortcut keys Ctrl + P.
Step-5: Select Microsoft Print to PDF. Click on Print.
Step-6: Choose PDF location and select Save.
I hope this helps. Let us know in the comments below.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter