How to Get Custom Themes on Your Pixel Phone Using Style Menu
Google finally gave Pixel users the ability to customize the theme of their smartphones. Previously, you were stuck with the stock themes and you couldn't do anything about it. With the new theme engine which is now available on all Pixel devices, you can now shape the way your smartphone looks and feels. So let's dive in to see some more details on how you can get custom themes on Pixel phone.
Here's an Easy Way to get Custom Themes on Pixel Phone - A Few Simple Steps
If you're bored with the way your Pixel looks, here's a way to get custom themes on your device. If you're unfamiliar with the technique, we have devised a step by step instructions on how you can get the new custom themes on your Pixel phone.
1. The first thing that you have to do is head over to the Settings app.
2. Now, navigate to the Display menu.
3. From the options available, select Styles and Wallpapers.
There are a few preset styles available with different accent colors, font styles, and wallpapers. You can choose one from the list and make it your theme. However, if you're not convinced with the preset styles, you have the option available to create your own custom themes on your Pixel phone. To do that, all you have to do is:
4. Tap on the "+" icon.
5. Tap the Font that you prefer,
6. Tap Next and choose the Icon style for your status bar and quick settings menu.
7. Tap Next again and select the Color you see best for Quick Settings and system accents.
8. Tap Next again and select the Adaptive Icon Shape of your choice for your apps.
9. Tapping Next will allow you to set and save your theme for later use.
10. Now tap Apply.
That's all that you have to do to get custom themes on your Pixel phone. Your style is independent of the Dark theme which you can toggle on or off through the Settings. For a better visibility, the accent colors will shift. Change the wallpaper to add a more personal touch to the custom theme on your Pixel phone.
That's all for now, folks. What are your thoughts on the method to get custom themes on your Pixel 4? Let us know in the comments.