Here’s an Easy Way to Clear Your iPhone’s RAM on iOS 14 to Boost Performance
If you have an older iPhone and you have updated to iOS 14, there are a few things that you should know. We all know how devices tend to get slower after software updates and if you're experiencing lags and hiccups on your iPhone, you can perform a very simple technique to make your device run faster. Yes, we're talking about the technique to clear your iPhone's RAM on iOS 14.
How to Clear Your iPhone's RAM on iOS 14 to Boost Performance and Eliminate Errors
Apple does not give you a direct method to clear RAM on your iPhone and with iOS 14 installed, you should remember the technique. If you're running iOS 14, clearing the RAM is simple, it just requires a few simple steps. The end result would be your device getting the speed boost that it needs.
To make things simpler and easier for you, we have prepared a guide on how to clear RAM on your iPhone running iOS 14. Just follow the step by step instructions and you're good to go. Let's dig in.
1. First, launch the Settings app on your iPhone running iOS 14.
2. Now, head over to Accessibility.
3. Tap on Touch and then select AssistiveTouch.
4. Toggle on AssistiveTouch.
(You will see a hovering button on your Home screen from which we will be continuing our operations.)
5. Go to iOS 14's Home Screen and initiate the Power Off menu.
6. To access the Power off menu, all you have to do is press and release the Volume Up and Volume Down button and then press and hold the Power or Side button. You can learn how to turn off your iPhone here.
7. Inside the Power off menu, tap on the hovering AssistiveTouch button.
8. Now press and hold the Home button till you're taken to the Home Screen which means your iPhone RAM is now cleared. (You will be asked to put your passcode in if you have set it.)
That's all that you have to do. Once you're taken to the Home Screen from the Power Off menu, it will mean that you have Cleared your iPhone's RAM on iOS 14. The process is not at all difficult.
Once you perform the required operations, you will notice that your iPhone running iOS 14 is comparatively smoother and much more fluid than before. Minor bugs and errors slow down your device and this is a pretty neat trick to clear your iPhone's RAM, something Apple doesn't offer directly.
That's all there is to it, folks. Let us know in the comments if your iPhone ran smoother after clearing the RAM.
Products mentioned in this post
The links above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Wccftech.com may earn from qualifying purchases.