Samsung's flagship S-series smartphones of the year feature bigger displays than their predecessors. While the screens are only getting bigger on the Galaxy S20 lineup, it makes it difficult for users to use the phone with one hand. You have to stretch your thumb to get to the other side of the screen and opening the notification panel is a greater challenge. However, you can enable swipe down to view the notifications panel on your Galaxy S20 series.
Enable Swipe Down for Notification Panel on Samsung Galaxy S20
As we have mentioned earlier, you have to stretch your thumb really high or use the second hand to view the notifications panel on your Galaxy S20 smartphone. Now, all you have to do is perform the swipe down gesture anywhere on the screen and the notification panel will automatically slide down.
Furthermore, the process to enable swipe down for notification panel is fairly simple. If you're unfamiliar, we have devised a step by step instructions for your ease.
1. The first thing that you have to do is long-press on the home screen.
2. From the options available, tap on Home screen settings.
3. When the settings are available, toggle on Swipe down for notification panel.
That's all there is to it. Simply navigate to the Home screen and perform the swipe down gesture anywhere on the screen and the notification panel will drop down on your Galaxy S20. Now, when you have to view your notifications, launch quick settings or see pending alerts, swipe down anywhere on the home screen and you're good to go.
Samsung's Galaxy S20 series boasts a pretty neat design, featuring an-screen design with minimal bezels around the edges. If you have got your hands on one, you might also like:
- Here’s How to Enable High Performance Power Mode on the Samsung Galaxy S20
- How to Remap the Side Button on the Galaxy S20 [Tutorial]
- Root Samsung Galaxy S20+5G SM-G986B Using Magisk [Tutorial]
- The Fingerprint on Your Galaxy S20 Not Fast Enough? Here is How to Improve It
That's all for now, folks. Are you willing to enable the swipe down for notification panel settings on your Galaxy S20? Let us know in the comments.