Although Apple has added a ton of new chimes and tones to keep your sleeping ears interested, it always feels pleasant to wake up to our favorite music. Though personally, I'd never set my most favorite song as alarm - eventually you end up hating it, no? Here is how you can set a song as iPhone alarm ringtone; work on all iOS 7 devices.
How to set song as iPhone alarm - editing current alarm:
- On iPhone, open the Clock app and select Alarm from the icons at the bottom.
- Tap on Edit in the top left corner of the screen.
- Next select the alarm you wish to use a song for and tap Sound.
- Under Songs tap Pick a Song.
- Now select a song from your device’s music library.
- Open Clock.
- Select Alarm from the icons at the bottom and tap plus (+) button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Set the time, recurrence, and label; tap Sound.
- Under Songs tap Pick a Song and select a song from your device’s music library.
Now you will never be bored of only a few ringtones that Apple offers. New song as alarm every new week!
Top iOS 7 and Apple stories of the week you should check!
Apple phablets, anyone? Apple to Introduce Larger, Curved Display iPhones in Q3 2014 with Pressure Sensors.
Must check Movember: Black Friday deals expected from Apple & third-party retailers
In a saddening news, Apple Orders Shut Down of a Site Helping Fans Find the Latest Products’ Stock among the other (rather happy) international news that Apple Takes Passbook Gift Card Service International – UK, Australia, Canada & More & that Apple is set to release Mavericks update to resolve issues with iBooks, Safari, Mail & more!