How to Download iOS 12 Beta 4 Without Developer Account
iOS 12 Beta 4 is out for developers, and here’s how you can download it without an Apple Developer Program account right away.
You Can Download iOS 12 Beta 4 Without a Developer Account – Just Backup Your Stuff Before Going Ahead
iOS 12 Beta 4 packs in some bug fixes, some visual changes and performance enhancements. And as usual, the new beta is available for developers only for now. Needless to say that the changes packed in today’s beta will eventually be available to those enrolled in the public beta testers program, but what if you want all that goodness right now? If you are on iOS 11, then you are in luck.
First of all, take a complete backup of your device just in case something goes wrong. You can either use iTunes or iCloud. Once done, download this profile onto your device and install it straight onto your iPhone. You will be asked to restart your device, so please do so. Once booted up, just go to Settings > General > Software Update and the latest iOS 12 Beta, which is the fourth one at the time of writing, will become available to you.
In all honesty, I would highly recommend going for the Beta Software Program instead which is Apple’s initiative for public beta testers. It’s absolutely free, complete legal and you get updates over the air on a very timely basis albeit slightly later than developers. But if you want to bypass the wait time and get straight into action then the beta profile route is the way to go.
While you are here, you may also like to check out the following:
- Download iOS 12 Public Beta for iPhone and iPad for Free [How to]
- These are All the Devices Compatible with iOS 12 Beta
- Download iOS 12 Beta for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Download iOS 12 Beta Without Developer Account – Here’s How
- How to Downgrade iOS 12 Beta to iOS 11 [Tutorial]
- How to Update to iOS 12 Beta Without Losing Your Files
- How to Clean Install iOS 12 Beta on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch