GT Sport Update 1.11 Released; Introduces New Cars, Tracks, GT League Updates – Patch Notes Inside
Sony and developer Polyphony have released GT Sport update 1.11 for PS4 which introduces new cars and tracks alongside updates to the GT League mode.
10 new cars have been added to the racer, including the Dodge Viper GTS, the Ford GT, Toyota Supra RZ, and more.
In addition, two new courses and 8 layouts are included with the update, including the famous classic high-speed track Autodromo Nazionale Monza. We’ve included the release notes for GT Sport update 1.11 down below:
Main Features Implemented
- The following events have been added to “GT League”:
・ Beginner League “Raptor Survival”
・ Amateur League “J-Sport Meeting”
・ Professional League “La Festa Cavallino”
・ Endurance League “Gr.3 Endurance Series”
2. New Cars
- The following 10 cars have been added:
・Toyota Supra RZ '97 (N300)
・Toyota 2000GT '67 (N200)
・Toyota FT-1 (Gr.X)
・Jaguar Xj13 '66 (Gr.X)
・McLaren F1 '94 (N600)
・Ferrari 512BB '76 (N400)
・Ferrari 330 P4 '67 (Gr.X)
・Lamborghini Diablo GT '00 (N600)
・Ford Ford GT '06 (N600)
・Dodge Viper GTS '02 (N500)
- The following 2 courses and 8 layouts have been added:
・Autodromo Nazionale Monza
・Autodromo Nazionale Monza No Chicane
・Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Center
・Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Center II
・Autodrome Lago Maggiore - East
・Autodrome Lago Maggiore - East II
・Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West
・Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West II
- “Monza Circuit” has been added to the featured area.
5. Brand Central
- A museum section has been added to Daihatsu.
6. Car Settings
- The handling for some of the cars when selecting Dirt or Drift on the settings sheet has been improved.
- Controls have been improved;
- It is now possible to search for past content with the [Search] feature.
8. Lobby & Online Race
- Stability has been improved.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue where incorrect ranking orders were displayed in the online race results screen;
- Various other issues have been addressed.
GT Sport is available now exclusively for PlayStation 4. You’ll find our review of the game right here.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter