First Benchmarks of Snapdragon 810 Powering Galaxy Note 4 Appear
We reported last week that Samsung is working on a new variant of Galaxy Note 4 powering it with the brand new sensation of the tech world, Qualcomm's Snapdragon 810. This model of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be specifically available in Korea from different carriers. We are now looking at the first Galaxy Note 4 Snapdragon 810 benchmarks details.
Galaxy Note 4 Snapdragon 810 benchmarks:
Samsung is expected to offer this Galaxy Note 4 variant powered by the chip of next year, Snapdragon
810, in Korea from SK Telecom (model SM-N916S), Olleh (SM-N916K), and LG Uplus (SM-N916L). Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is already available with two different processors: Samsung's in-house Exynos Octa 7 and Qualcomm's Snapdragon 805. Now the device powered by 810 has appeared on Geekbench giving us one of the first Snapdragon 810 benchmarks.
Qualcomm's Snapdragon 810 has become a rage in tech industry for various reasons. However, Sammy fitting it in the Note 4 is possible as it is a full 64-bit chip making it world's first 64-bit octa core processor running on the energy efficient big.LITTLE configuration. The 64-bit architecture of Snapdragon 810 SoC will help the device run Android 5.0 Lollipop in 64-bit and become capable to run native 64-bit apps too.
Folks at Sammobile claim that the Snapdragon 810 powered Galaxy Note 4 will see an exclusive release in Korea in Spring of next year. Here are the Galaxy Note 4 Snapdragon 810 benchmarks:
- Source: GSM Arena
- Relevant guides, news and updates:
- Metallic Samsung Galaxy S6 and Premium S6 Edge Launching at CES Las Vegas
- Qualcomm Diplomatically Refuses to Respond to Snapdragon 810 Concerns – Claims, It’s “on track”
- How to Save Money by Setting Up Family Sharing – iOS Tips and Tricks
- Qualcomm Facing Some Serious Troubles with Snapdragon 810 Production – 2015 Flagships may See Delayed Release
- How to Fix or Prevent Frayed Lightning Cables of iPhone and iPad – iOS Tips
- Download Music and Videos Without iTunes – iOS Tips and Tricks
- HTC’s Next Flagship Hima M9 to Flaunt 5-inch FHD, Snapdragon 810 – Launch in March 2015