Far Cry 5 1.11 Patch Introduces HD Textures Pack Support, Fixes And More
A new patch has been released recently for Far Cry 5, introducing new features as well as fixes and more.
One of the biggest additions of the Far Cry 5 1.11 patch is support for the official HD Textures Pack, which should make the game look better than ever. Other additions include Map Editor improvements, fixes for voice chat and more.
Catch the full patch notes below.
Far Cry 5 Update 1.11 Release Notes
- Added New Masks:
- For Honor: Kensei
- Ghost Recon: Day of the Skull
- Ghost Recon: El Tio
- Watch_Dogs: Wrench
- Rabbids: Robber
- Rabbids: Biker
- Added New Weapons (also available in Far Cry Arcade):
- Flamethrower “Neon Sparkle”
- MBP .50 “Blood & Dragon”
- Added New Vehicles (also available in Far Cry Arcade):
- 1970 Zugspitz XS-2 “Cyber Edition”
- 2014 Adjudicor Mastadon XZT “Surface to Surface”
- 2012 Kimberlite TCZ “Hot Rockets”
2. Stability & Performance
- Bug fix for a freeze related to Outpost Master
- Bug fixes for general Lobby Stability when jumping between the various game modes
- Bug fix for Voice Chat losing functionality when switching game modes
4. Gameplay & UI
- Bug fix regarding a trophy unlock issue for “Hope County Master Angler” in NG+. Now, if requirements are completed, it will trigger the trophy.
5. PC Specific
- New Addition: HD Textures Pack
6. Far Cry Arcade
- Bug fix that would reset Arcade progress when starting NG+. Players who have previously lost their Arcade level due to this reset will get it back with an additional 20% XP.
- Bug fix that allowed NPCs to be spawned in PvP maps
- Modification to Blood Dragon health for better balancing
7. Map Editor
- Adjustment of IGE Assets Costs – please check here for more details
- Bug fix for the Editor settings resetting
- Bug fixes for NPCs spawned with Scripts in IGE
- Bug fix for Camera Controls in IGE
- Bug fixes for IGE Scripting Tools
- Minor bug fixes on IGE assets
- Minor bug fixes for the Icons while in IGE
Far Cry 5 is now available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.