Download Pangu iOS 8.4 Jailbreak for OS X – Guide to Jailbreak
Still waiting for TaiG to release the iOS 8.4 jailbreak tool for OS X? Well, Pangu is here to be your savior with a new PP Jailbreak tool for Mac users.
PP iOS 8.4 jailbreak tool released for OS X:
TaiG broke the ice by releasing iOS 8.1.3 jailbreak tool before everyone else. However, TaiG team still hasn’t released the OS X version of the JB tool. While we shared with you the steps to jailbreak iOS 8.4 using virtual machine but if you found the process too complicated and are looking for a native tool, now is the right time. PP iOS 8.4 jailbreak tool is now released with the support for Mac which means you can now download PP iOS 8.4 OS X and jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
PP iOS 8.4 for OS X compatibility:
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iPod touch 5G
Once downloaded, follow these steps to jailbreak your iOS devices using Pangu iOS 8.4 OS X jailbreak tool.
Jailbreak iOS 8.4 with PP OS X:
- Extract the downloaded PP iOS 8.4 OS X zip file on your desktop and launch the tool.
- On your iOS device (NOT connected with your Mac yet), go to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone.
- Also, from Settings > Touch ID & Passcode, Turn Passcode Off.
- Now connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch 5g with your Mac.
- Uncheck the Install PP Helper on the PP jailbreak window.
- Next, click on the Jailbreak button and click Continue.
- Jailbreak process will start; sit patiently and sip on some coffee. Try not to mess with anything.
- Once the process is completed successfully, you will see Jailbreak succeeded! message.
- Ta da! Don’t forget to update Cydia to the very latest version (link).
Hope you have successfully managed to jailbreak your iOS device using a Mac with Pangu iOS 8.4 OS X. If you are on the TaiG’s side, however, use the following guides.