Back to School Deals on Smartwatches: Features the Funky Alfawise H19, Premium Amazfit GTR, and More
Looking for discounts on smartwatches? Today's your day! We have included not only some of the latest smartwatches, including the gorgeous Amazfit GTR, in today's deals, but also some of the most affordable choices. If you are looking for some summer gift options or have been waiting for discounts to get yourself a new smartwatch, these deals might interest you.
Get the best discounts on smartwatches - offers on Amazfit GTR, Bip Lite, and Alfawise H19
These offers are limited time, so if you have been eyeing some particular product, it might be wise to hit the buy button. We do continue to bring discounts, but we never know which products will get discounts next (unfortunately Mi Band 4 discount is now over, more on this at the end of the piece). Here are the details of products on discount today.
Alfawise H19 ($21.99)
- NFC analog IC door card, after the smart door lock writes data to the wristband, you don't have to care if you forget to carry the door card
- Daily sports activity tracking, built-in pedometer, calorie data, synchronized mobile phone GPS, moving distance, multiple sports mode records, etc. Break your own records every day
- Real-time health monitoring - heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygen and sleep monitoring to take care of your health
- Portable extensions for smartphones, never miss a call. Call reminder, one-click rejection, information push, remote shutter, etc.
- 1.3 inch 240 x 240 TFT color display for full display of multiple text messages
- IP67 waterproof, no need to worry about sweating or rainy days, swimming
Alfawise H19 is probably the best smartwatch that doesn't cost a lot and still offers some amazing features. Offering IP67 waterproof rating, H19 gives you all the necessary features now for just $21.99. The product also makes one of the best options for a back to school gift, coming in several fun colors, including purple and mint Head over to this link to get Alfawise H19.
- 6 Colors available: Light pink, turquoise, violet, silver, mirror black, light gray (rose gold and black sold out)
Amazfit Bip Lite in Pink & Blue ($58.99)
- 45-day battery life: Usage scenario: factory default dial, running once a week for half an hour, 100 notifications per day; screen brightness 10pct.
- 3 ATM water-resistant: Designed to withstand all your activities rain or shine, this watch is 3 ATM certified, equivalent to about 30 meters water depth.
- Light weight: Comfortable to wear day and night. You will even forget it is there on your wrist.
- All-day heart rate: PPG optical heart rate sensor. Automatic heart rate monitoring and continuous heart rate tracking during workouts.
- Sleep tracking: Monitor your sleep and gives you an analysis of your sleep patterns, more.
- Activity and sports tracking: Track daily activities and sports like indoor and outdoor running, walking and cycling.
- Reflective color display: The display is always on and easily readable under bright sunlight.
Amazfit Bip Lite is a Xiaomi ecosystem product, offering all the high-end features in an affordable price range. Bip Lite is available at a 30 percent discount, now available for just $58.99. Head over to this link to get it.
The brand new Amazfit GTR! Now for $129.99 for 42mm and $149.99 for 47mm
If you are looking for the best and the latest, then there is no better option that the Amazfit GTR. Packing high end specs, the smartwatch is available in both 42mm and 47mm options. The product is on an early bird discount of 17 percent along with $10 promotional discount.
- Colors available: 42mm in Sakura Pink, Red, Black, White
- 47mm in Brown only
This is all for today's list of discounts on smartwatches. We were also including the Xiaomi Mi Band 4, which has also received some good response from our readers. The Mi Band 4 was available on discount last week for $32.55, however the price has now gone up to $52.93. If you love a product in today's list, be sure to hit the buy button before the price increase on these items, as well.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter