Apple CEO Tim Cook Kicks off WWDC 2017 – Here’s What He is Saying
Apple CEO just took to the stage and kicked off WWDC 2017. Here's everything that he revealed at the opening keynote.
WWDC 2017 Has Officially Kicked off - Expect Some Surprises in the Next Couple of Hours
As ever, Apple CEO Tim Cook has kicked off one of the biggest developer events of the year. There are lot of things expected from the opening keynote. But here's what Tim Cook has revealed in the first few minutes of the event.
- WWDC 2017 will be the biggest WWDC ever.
- 16 million registered developers with Apple. Added 3 million last year alone.
- 5,300 developers at WWDC 2017.
- Attendees from 75 countries.
- Most student developers.
- Youngest developer at the conference aged 10. Already has 5 apps on the App Store.
- Apple's doing great - updates have been dispensed. There's a lot to talk about.
- Amazon Prime Video is coming to Apple TV.
- Amazon Prime Video is Finally Coming to the Apple TV (tvOS)
- Apple Announces watchOS 4 With New Siri-Focused Watch Face, New Music App & Much More
- macOS High Sierra Gets Unveiled: Mail Fullscreen Splitview, Browser Machine Learning, and APFS File System Support Inbound
- Apple iOS 11 Announced: Features, Release Date, More [Everything You Need to Know]
- iMac Pro Gets Unleashed – Becomes Apple’s Most Powerful Mac and Takes Inspiration From 27-Inch iMac
- The Latest 21.5 And 27″ iMacs From Apple Bring Kaby Lake On Board; 48% Display Boost, Radeon Pro 580 Also Present
- Apple Upgrades The MacBook Pro Lineup With Intel Kaby Lake; Launches New Model As Well
- Apple’s iPad Pro Models Come With a 10.5 and 12.9-Inch Display, Are Extremely Lightweight and Ship With a Trail-Blazing A10X Chipset
- Apple Watch to Track Fitness Closely by Pairing with Gym Equipment and Glucose Monitor
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter