Cybernetic Walrus and Iceberg Interactive To Launch Antigraviator for PC/PS4/XB1 in Q2 2018
Iceberg Interactive and Belgian-based studio Cybernetic Walrus announced today Antigraviator, an anti-gravity racing game in the vein of Wipeout and F-Zero that's set to launch in Q2 2018 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Powered by Unity engine, Antigraviator can already be wishlisted on Steam. You can check out the teaser trailer and feature overview below.
In the year 2210, racing has evolved far beyond its expected limits. New terraforming capabilities paired with scientific breakthroughs in the field of antigravity have given birth to a new spectacle: the Antigraviator tournament. In Antigraviator, players will race on exquisitely detailed stages, full of light-speed danger, chaos and mayhem. Gamers will guide their Grav in three gameplay modes across four different worlds with three tracks each. These dynamic courses come to life, while pushing the power of Unity to the limit.
Players can challenge their friends in the fiercely competitive multiplayer modes, either online or in split-screen mode. Race yourself to the top of the worldwide leaderboard and earn special ranked skins.
Gamers can sabotage their fellow racers by activating hover mines, damaging the environment to create a rockslide, causing tunnels to collapse, firing missiles from rocket launchers along the track and many more fiendish tricks. Gravs are customizable, but choose wisely: deciding on one upgrade may mean compromising on another. Strategically tailor-make Gravs to gain the upper hand in races or face the crushing prospect of defeat. In addition to the customization options, unlockable skins will be available free of charge. In this futuristic high-octane racing game, defying gravity is the least of your concerns.
- No speed limit!
- Play the single player campaign to unlock new parts, ships and skins
- Race your friends with local split-screen multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Race anybody in online multiplayer mode with rankings and leader boards
- Use environmental traps to overtake your opponents
- Power-ups and boosts allow you to become top of the track
- Vehicle customization gives you an edge over the opposition
- Four beautifully created sci-fi worlds with three dynamic courses each
- Stunning realistic 3D graphics powered by the Unity Engine
- Soundtrack featuring 12 intense tracks that will enhance your racing experience