Interested in getting yourself a tablet that could easily be converted into a notebook? There are several options in this category, but they usually cost a lot. If you want a tablet that gets you desktop experience when you want to work, Chuwi offers an interesting and quite a useful choice. Costing just $169.99, Chuwi HI10 AIR is a 10.1 inch tablet powered by Windows 10.
Featuring FHD display with full IPS screen, Intel Core processor, Gen 8 graphics, 64GB hard disk storage, and fingerprint support, HI10 AIR aims to deliver a fast and smooth desktop experience right on your tablet. Pair it with Chuwi HI10 keyboard and you have yourself a full-fledged notebook at a little above $200.
Chuwi HI10 AIR goes on sale for $169.99 (add a keyboard for $51)
The keyboard is designed exclusively for HI10 products and connects through magnetic docking mechanism. No messy wires, no Bluetooth connection required. This results in faster input response and the HI10 AIR also automatically detects the keyboard and prompts you to switch out of the tablet mode. Here are the complete specs of HI10 AIR:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Cherry Trail Z8350
- Core: 1.44GHz, Quad Core
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 400
- Screen type: Capacitive (10-Point) | Screen size: 10.1 inch | IPS: Yes | Screen resolution: 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
- Camera type: Dual cameras (one front one back) | Back camera: 2.0MP | Front camera: 2.0MP | Video recording: Yes
- Languages support: English (out of the box) / Russian / Spanish / Korean / Japanese / French / German / Italian / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese
- Storage: RAM: 4GB | ROM: 64GB | External Memory: TF card up to 128GB (not included)
- Connectivity: TF card slot, Type-C, Micro USB Slot, Micro HDMI, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Battery Capacity: 6500mAh | Battery / Run Time (up to): 4 hours video playing time
- Package includes: Tablet PC, Power Adapter, English Manual, Type-C Cable