Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Is Official – Comes With An Impressive 20-Day Battery Life And Other Perks
The successor to the original Mi Band is finally here, and boy does Mi Band 2 packs come terrific specifications underneath its miniature form factor made specifically for fitness junkies.
Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Features A 20-Day Battery Life As Well As An OLED Display That Displays All Necessary Stats
One interesting detail that still remains on the newly announced Xiaomi Mi Band 2 is that despite featuring better specifications than the original Mi Band, the company has managed to keep the pricing intact at $20. With the predecessor, you had to sync your smartphone to the wearable and only then, would you be able to witness the stats on your mobile device. Now, whipping out your phone is not going to be necessary because the Xiaomi Mi Band 2 will display all the necessary information on the OLED screen.
It also satisfies the IP67 certification, meaning that while it might not be completely waterproof, the wearable will still be protected against light showers of water, so if there is heavy downpour, then you might want to put the fitness tracker inside your pocket. On paper, these specifications look terrific and they sure beat those premium fitness trackers as far as pricing as concerned. Naturally, if Xiaomi Mi Band 2 is been shipped off to other regions, it is going to carry a much higher price tag, but even in the fitness tracker market, Xiaomi has managed to do things right with the price.
If you wanted to know detailed specifications of Xiaomi Mi Band 2, they have been listed below:
Complete Details Of Xiaomi Mi Band 2
- Battery: 70mAh Lithium polymer with 20-days battery life
- Weight: 0 grams
- Water Resistant IP67 Standards
- Internal Configuration: 0.42" OLED Display
- 2nd Gen Bluetooth 4.0
- ADI ultra-low power acceleration sensors and photoelectric sensors
- Strap size: 235mm total length
- 155 - 210mm adjustable length
- Made of Thermoplastic elastomers, Aluminum
- Compatibility: Requires Bluetooth 4.0
- Mobile OS requirements: Android 4.4 or iOS 7.0 and above
- For Smart Unlocking feature support: Requires phones with Android 5.0 or above and Bluetooth 4.0