XXU1ANG3 Android 4.4.2 KitKat details:
Model name: GALAXY S5
Version: Android 4.4.2
Build date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 06:07:24 +0000
Product Code: SKZ
Note: This is an official Android 4.4.2 KitKat update for Samsung Galaxy S5 model SM-G900H (3G only). Please do not try it on other variants!
Prerequisites to update Galaxy S5 G900H to XXU1ANG3:
- Create a backup of all important data in your Galaxy device.
- Download and install USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy S5 in your computer.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy S5 G900H carries more than 80% of charge.
How to update Galaxy S5 G900H to XXU1ANG3:
Files required: download the Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANG3 KitKat firmware from this link. Also download Odin3 v3.09 for installation from here. Unzip Odin; and unzip the leaked firmware file inside the same folder as Odin.
- Install Odin on your PC and launch it.
- Switch your Samsung Galaxy S5 off and boot it in Download mode: press and hold Volume Down, Power and Home buttons together.
- Connect your SGS5 via a USB cable; when connected successfully, you will get a message in Odin saying Added!!. (In case you don’t get it, try another USB port. If that doesn't help either, then re-install USB drivers).
- On your Odin, select files:
- Click on AP / PDA and select file with CODE in its name.
- Click on CP/Phone and select file with MODEM in its name - ignore if you didn't get any such file.
- Click on CSC and select file with CSC in its name - ignore if you didn't get any such file.
- Click on PIT and select the .pit file - ignore if you didn't get any such file.
- In Odin make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time check boxes are the only options checked; check Re-Partition only if PIT file is selected.
- When update installation is successfully completed, on Odin ID:COM will turn green and Odin will show you a PASS message.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 G900H will then restart and you can then disconnect your device from computer.