Today’s List of Paid Apps That Are on Sale at the Play Store Including Tournament Manager Pro and More
- No power consuming background processes
- Increase the battery life
- App without frills
- Timer (disable the app for a certain time)
- Turn Wi-Fi off, when the display is turned off
- Overview over all networks + passwords (Rooted Devices)
- Share your Wi-Fi via QR-Code
- And more...
Day by Day Organizer PRO
▪ presentation of events and tasks in one list
▪ synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks
▪ incorporation of your contacts’ birthdays into the common list
▪ easy-to-handle agenda and month view
▪ text month view, text week view, day view
▪ interactive widget on the device desktop
▪ configurable widget layout
▪ lock screen widget in Android 4.2+ Jelly Bean
▪ birthday reminder
▪ voice input
▪ search function
The paid version features:
▪ text month widget, week widget - Android 4.1+ supported
▪ ability to use different profiles in widgets and the app
▪ invitations for events and check of guest list
▪ Tasker app is supported. E.g. you can have a task reminder to go off when you come to work. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm
▪ recurrent tasks. The function is well-suited for recurrent payments. You can try it out in free version
▪ task priorities which allow the user to differentiate between urgent and less important tasks
▪ subtasks (to-do lists) in events or tasks. You cannot add more than 3 subtasks in free version, but the full one has no limits
▪ no adds
▪ users can share text information from another app with Day by Day, for example, when creating task or event
Computer and IT Quiz
- No ads
- Custom quiz mode
- Regular updates
- Simple interface
- The most comprehensive computer quiz on Android
- Option to submit quiz questions to be added to the quiz
- Option to submit bugs/problems/suggestions
Vape Tools Box [for true Geeks]
eatures of the coil calculator for ecig vaping:
- Opportunity SAVE COILS and load from your coil list
- Calculation optimal power for vaping
- Selection between Microcoil, Clapton, Fused Clapton and Spaced Clapton
- Materials helix 9
- Different number of coils
- Different number of wires in microcoil
- Determination of the optimal voltage to vaping
- The calculation coil resistance
- Calculation of surface power
- Calculation of the length of the wire
- Input voltage 1-20V
- Create and restore backup(on external storage)
Ear Forge: Learn Ear Training
EarForge is an app that can help you achieve the perfect ears and improve your sense of pitch with our well-designed training program.
Enjoy our ear training and collect stars to unlock new lessons.
Unlock the quiz to challenge yourself in the next level.
Enhance your listening skill with specific notes, sounds and octaves.
C4droid - C/C++ compiler & IDE
• Offline C/C++ compiler: create your own applications on Android device and run them even without Internet access
• Qt, SDL, SDL2, Allegro, SFML, FLTK and NativeActivity support for graphics
• Export & share your programs as APK or binaries
• Debugger with breakpoints and watches
• CMake and Makefile support: use the same build scripts as on your PC (BusyBox is included)
• Source code editor with syntax highlighting, tabs, code completion, code formatting, file association and undo/redo
• No root required (but C4droid can use it for your programs if you want)
• Full ANSI C and ISO C99 support with TCC (Tiny C Compiler) + musl libc
• Fully-functional C++ compiler, complete C++11 support with GCC
• Git integration
• Customizable GUI, choose where to place tabs and buttons by yourself, themes are also supported
• Semi-automatic open-source library porting feature for enhanced programming & education
Tournament Manager Pro
All lists are available in transparent tables.
For landscape orientation on the screen device will be available two lists, for example.
- The list of disciplines and details of the selected discipline.
- A list of teams and the details of the selected team.
- A list of games and details of the selected game.
- A list of games and the list of teams assigned to the selected game.
- A list of games and the list of matches / meetings assigned to the selected game.
- You play for league table and the list of matches / meetings assigned to the selected game.
- Global ranking points.
- Positions medal.
- List of groups.
Manual Flash Calculator (Pro)
• Aperture range F/1.2 to F/22
• ISO range ISO50 to ISO6400
• Flash output ratios to 1/256 power
• Flash exposure compensation to 5 EV
• Unlimited number of flash configurations
• Zoom support for unlimited guide settings
• Power increments in 1/3, 1/2 or Full stops
• Macro closeup distances (in and cm)
• Pre-loaded with popular flash models
Lab Plot n Fit
With the 'Lab Plot n Fit' you can do a whole lot of things like:
* Enter your lab data row-wise or alternatively read in your entire data from a text data file (.txt, .dat or .csv) generated from MS Excel or other software programs and stored in your device's memory beforehand.
* Plot graphs of one or more number of data-sets by using a simple interface. Generate grids of different resolutions mimicking a conventional graph paper.
* Change axes ranges, change axes types, stretch or shrink the axes or shift the origin.
* Scale your axes to generate semi-log and even log-log graphs.
* Fit the whole or a portion of the graph for each data set to common mathematical functions and also to any user defined function , also using a simple interface.
* Once the plotting and fitting is done, double tap on any point on the fitted curve to observe and display the corresponding X-Y point. Perform a slope calculation at that point by drawing a tangent and a right-angled triangle, just as you would do using a conventional graph paper. Also obtain Y value(s) at any X value and X value(s) at any Y value from the fitted curve.
* Save both the data as well as high resolution images of your displayed graph, both before and after fitting, to the device's memory.
* Retrieve the saved data at a later time by importing the saved data file into the app and then edit, plot and fit the data again.
* Add info like, your name, instructor's or teaching assistant's name, the name of the experiment the graph pertains to, and so on, to your graph image and data and send them as part of your lab assignment to your teacher or supervisor via email or WhatsApp, from right inside the app itself.
*And text and arrow annotations.