The Fengmi laser 4K projector is the one of the latest projectors from Xiaomi. Being advertised as "the perfect alternative to a large LCD TV," Fengmi is a Xiaomi ecosystem product, supports 3840 x 2160 resolution and can project up to 150 inches in 9000 lumens in just 14 - 50 cm of throw distance.
Here's the list of specs (as taken from GB):
- Model: A300 - Wemax L1668FCF
- ALPD®3.0 laser light source technology, leads the market in screen color, contrast and brightness
- 9000 ANSI lumens, 250 nit brightness
- 3840 x 2160 ultra-high resolution
- 0.233:1 projection ratio, 14-50cm ultra short throw distance, 80 - 150inch projecting size
- 4000:1 central contrast, even the darkest scenes have rich details
- 100% color brightness, 18% red light ratio, vivid and true-to-life colors
- Easy to use MIUI, Android 6.0 system, massive apps and movies, support wireless screen mirroring
- Support 3D display
- Memory: 64GB
- Eye-care diffuse reflection, no need worry about hurting children's eyes
- Built-in stereo speakers, cinema-like sound effect
The product is now available on Flash Sale for $2,499.99 with code R31928505421D001 to save $400 on the original price of $2999.
Wemax One Pro FMWS02C Short Throw 4K Projector ($1,659)
This is one of the "affordable" projectors being produced by Xiaomi. Wemax One Pro was the world’s first ALPD (advanced laser display) 3.0 technology equipped ultra short throw projector. Featuring a minimalistic, almost-Apple like design, Wemax offers a home theatre experience in a compact form. The device offers 25,000 hours of lifespan and the convenience of controlling it through remote or a voice assistant. “You can use it more than 17 years for 4 hours one day,” its makers boast.
The Wemax One Pro Home Theater Projector is currently on flash sale for $1,659. Note that both these projectors are on free shipping offer to various countries, including the United Kingdom, United States, United Arab Emirates, France, Germany, Japan, Australia, India, and more.