The Hulk Smashes his way into Grand Theft Auto V with this Incredible Mod
Grand Theft Auto V gets an awesome Hulk mod
- You can derail trains if you collided in front with them or if you use Jump Attack close to them
- You can perform big jumps to cause big impact when falling back to ground causing destruction
- You can lift entities like: Vehicles, dumpsters, chemical bathroom, “big yellow ball” and other big objects (didn’t added all objects yet)
- You can grab and throw peds
- You can grab a lamp pole (almost all i hope) and use as baseball bat (melee attack hotkey)
- With a “baseball bat” (lamp pole) you can hold melee attack hotkey while in mid-air to perform a nice smashing attack against ground
- You can spawn an Enemy that will start messing around on the city until you get close to him, then things become personal, then you are f%*ked
- Insurgents, Buzzards, Valkyries and even Tanks will come after you (when HULK) and after enemy Hulk
- You can spawn how much HULK enemies you want, but i don’t recommend more than one, big performance drop.
- HULK will automatically try to pull away things that are in the way when he is running, so, to lift/grab hold E to avoid pull away what you want lift/grab
- In melee attack HULK will jump to target if target is away
- HULK enemy its the BETA feature of this mod, sometimes it “bug”, sometimes it dies easy
The Hulk Mod foe Grand Theft Auto V can be downloaded from here.
Boris Vorontsov has released a new version of his ENBSeries mod for Grand Theft Auto V, which adds programmable external shader for light sprites enblightsprite.fx, two types of light sprites which work only when external shader is disabled by new parameter, as well as a parameter to ignore damage limits.
YouTube channel CorridorDigital released “Real GTA,” undoubtedly one of the most amazing GTA related video ever. Everything is faithfully replicated, from the character movement style to the camera angles. Even though this is not the first real-world recreation of GTA V, it’s definitely a standout example worthy of notice. It’s brilliantly made and the use of real world Los Angeles landmarks certainly adds a very distinct feel.
Rockstar talks about mods for Grand Theft Auto V:
We have always appreciated the creative efforts of the PC modding community and we still fondly remember the awesome zombie invasion mod and original GTA map mod for GTAIV PC among many other classics. To be clear, the modding policy in our license has not changed and is the same as for GTAIV. Recent updates to GTAV PC had an unintended effect of making unplayable certain single player modifications. This was not intentional, no one has been banned for using single player modifications, and you should not worry about being banned or being relegated to the cheater pool just for using single player PC mods. Our primary focus is on protecting GTA Online against modifications that could give players an unfair advantage, disrupt gameplay, or cause griefing. It also bears mentioning that because game mods are by definition unauthorized, they may be broken by technical updates, cause instability, or affect your game in other unforeseen ways.
We will bring you any new information on Grand Theft Auto V, new mods and more as soon as it becomes available.