Target today announced its highly anticipated 10 Days of Deals promotion, which is returning again this year. The event will kick-start on Saturday, November 19th. During these 10 days, the company will offer special discounts each day from November 19th to November 28th. Remember, these special promotions will be on top of the Cyber Monday and Target Black Friday 2016 deals that it has already announced - not all of them are announced yet, though.
Two days of these 10 are probably the most relevant to us: Sunday, November 20th and Thursday, November 24th. If you are looking for cheap gadgets or amazing discounts on electronics, don't miss November 20th and November 24th.
There are still some surprise deals that Target will announce next week for November 27 and 28. But, apart from those last 2 days, you can pretty much decide when to start tuning into the site to avail their deals, doorbusters, and promotions.
Target Black Friday 2016: "10 days of deals" schedule
Following is the complete schedule of Target Black Friday 2016 deals. So mark your calendars for the date when you'll be looting the site. Toys, electronics? Even Pizza is included in these promotions.
- 11/19 - 30% Off Toys
- Sunday, 11/20 - 10% Off Electronics & Entertainment: Guests will find popular products like iPads and iPods, and, new for this year’s promotion, iPhones and Beats
- 11/21 - 20% Off Kitchen Purchase
- 11/22 - 25% Off Beauty Items
- 11/23 - Buy 1, Get 1 Free Frozen Pizza
- Thursday, 11/24 - Doorbusters on Electronics & More: Featuring Target’s lowest prices ever on some of the hottest gifts and must-have products such as a 50″ Hisense 4K UHD TV, $249.99 (special purchase), Fitbit Charge HR, $89.95 (Reg. $129.95) and Powerbeats 2 Wireless Earphones, $89.99 (Reg. $199.99)
- 11/25 - 30% off Apparel Doorbusters & More
- 11/26 - $50 Off $100+ Wondershop Purchases
- 11/27 - It's A Surprise - Not Yet Announced
- 11/28 - It's A Surprise - Not Yet Announced
For more Black Friday 2016 stories, check out this stream: Black Friday 2016 - All the Biggest Deals