Star Wars Battlefront II Game Server Update To Be Rolled Out Today; To Improve Performance, Matchmaking And More
The Star Wars Battlefront II online experience is bound to improve very soon, according to what has been revealed a few hours ago.
On his Twitter profile, DICE Producer Ali Hassoon confirmed that a Star Wars Battlefront II server and back-end update is going to be released today, introducing a variety of improvements, such as performance and matchmaking improvements and more.
Game server and back-end update to be released today, to address some game server performance, matchmaking and more.
— Ali Hassoon (@Striterax_) January 24, 2018
The latest Star Wars Battlefront II update has been released last week on all formats, introducing new content, new balance changes and much more.
Blast on Crait
We’re expanding the ways you can play on Crait by bringing this map to the Blast Game Mode! Battle in the mines among the machinery and crystals leftover from the previous occupants.Iden Versio’s TIE/In fighter
Now available as a new Hero Starfighter in multiplayer matches! Iden Versio leads by example from her personal TIE/ln fighter. Custom-built for Inferno Squad, this modified TIE has seen heroic service in the name of the Emperor.
Iden Versio’s TIE/In fighter Abilities:
- Afterburner – Gives the starfighter a temporary speed boost and breaks enemy missile lock. The AFTERBURNER can be cancelled after a short time
- Laser Barrage – Charges up a rapid fire barrage which deals high damage
- Dual Proton Torpedoes – Fires two proton torpedoes which track the locked target and deal high damage
- Inferno Leader – For the duration of INFERNO LEADER, all enemies within a radius are revealed to allied players. These enemies receive increased damage from all sources
TIE/In fighter Star Cards:
- Engine Heat Dissipator – Decreases the AFTERBURNER cooldown
- Advanced Torpedoes – Increases DUAL PROTON TORPEDO damage
- Vengeful Barrage – Increases the damage of LASER BARRAGE
- Flight Commander – Increases the duration of INFERNO LEADER
- Reinforced Hull – Increases the total health of the starfighter
- Tuned Lasers – Increases primary weapon damage
- Advanced Capacitors – Improves the primary weapons resistance to overheating
- Repair Systems – Reduces the delay before health regeneration begins
- Elite Pilot – Increases the turn rate of the starfighter
- Engine Upgrade – Increases the top speed and how quickly the starfighter can accelerate and decelerate
Star Wars Battlefront II is now available in all regions on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. You can learn more about the game by checking out our review.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter