Star Wars Battlefront Bespin DLC Now Available For Purchase For Everyone On Origin, Xbox One Version Also Available
Two weeks ago, Star Wars Battlefront received its second DLC pack called Bespin, but only Season Pass holders could download and enjoy the new content. Not much has been said on when the DLC pack would become available for purchase for everyone, but now we can confirm that some can purchase the pack right now.
According to several online reports, Star Wars Battlefront Bespin DLC is now available for purchase on both Origin and the Xbox Store. The PlayStation 4 version has yet to become available for purchase, but there’s a very good chance it will become available later today, when the North American PlayStation Store updates.
The Star Wars Battlefront Bespin DLC includes plenty of additional content that will keep players busy for some time such as new maps, new weapons, new Star Cards and new Heroes Lando Calrissian and Dengar.
Five new maps set around or on Cloud City.
X-8 Night Sniper: A blaster pistol with a focus on long range and a night vision scope.
EE-4: Spread burst weapon with short-to-medium range and high damage.
New Star Cards
Shock Grenade: A non-lethal grenade with a small radius that will stun opponents caught in the blast.
Scout Binoculars: Outlines enemy soldiers when zooming through the goggles. After pressing fire, any soldiers in line of sight get tagged for your entire team for 4-5 seconds.
Disruption: Instantly overheats the weapons of any soldiers in close proximity to the player.
– Power Blast – Once activated it will give a critical modifier on Lando’s blaster fire for a limited time
– Shocking Trap – Throws a decoy on the ground to confuse the enemy and shock anyone that gets close.
– System Disruption – Disrupt all nearby enemies weapons & star cards, setting them to overheat / cooldown. Also affects Hero abilities.
– Explosive Rush – Dengar runs forwards and sticks grenades to all enemies he passes.
– Frenzied Blast – Greatly increases the fire-rate for his primary weapon.
– Hurricane Strike – Perform a melee sweeping attack while running forward.
New Game Mode: Sabotage
The Empire are using Tibanna Gas Generators to power their tractor beams, preventing Rebel transports from escaping Cloud City. The Rebels must blow up the generators and defend their extraction point. The Empire must stop the Rebels and hunt them down.
New Hutt Contract:
A new batch of 8 Hutt Contracts.
Added the Cloud Car as a playable vehicle on the new maps. The cloud car features twin blaster cannons, concussion missiles and a sensor jammer.
Star Wars Battlefront is now available in all regions on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. More news on the next DLC, Death Star, will apparently be coming sometime this month.