Samsung Discounts Galaxy Watch Active2 for Its #EpicMom Mother’s Day Selection
Samsung has curated a list of stunning and helpful products calling it the #epicmom Mother's Day selection. Samsung's Galaxy Watch Active2 sports a thin, light design that is fit for any time and any occasion - from working out to sleeping in. The product is currently on discount along with Galaxy Watch3.
The Super AMOLED display is all screen from edge to edge. The touch bezel allows you to easily navigate with a quick turn, touch or tap.
Whether it's to track your health or keep up with your goals, Galaxy Watch Active2 does it all and does it in style. Some of its highlights include:
- Record ECG for 30 seconds, similar to a standard single-lead ECG.
- Send for help if you experience a hard fall during a workout.
- Automatic sleep tracker offers insights on how to get a better night's sleep.
- Monitors your stress level and helps you recenter with breathing guides.
- With LTE connectivity, you can leave your phone behind! Call, text, pay or stream Spotify or YouTube right from your wrist; and receive all of your notifications quickly and discreetly.
- Measure blood pressure on the move.
Samsung offers safe, contact-free delivery and promises hassle-free returns within 15 days after delivery. Originally priced for $249.99, you can now get Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 for $179.99 ($70 off)! The 44mm version is available for $199.99 instead of $269.99; both are available in Pink Gold, Cloud Silver, and Aqua Black. You can get an additional $36 off through Samsung's Discount Programs for students, first responders, military, and government, and more through trade-in.
Other Samsung products on discount
- Save $20 on Galaxy Buds Pro (Phantom Violet, Silver, Black)
- Save $150 on Galaxy Watch3 for $249.99 instead of $399.99
- Save $100 on HW-Q60T 5.1ch Soundbar with Acoustic Beam for $399.99
- Save $500 on AirDresser with Steam Refresh & Sanitize Cycle
All the above links are for the US store, but you can click here to choose your local store.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter