Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Gaming OCJuly 2019
Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Gaming OC Thermal Tests
No graphics card review is complete without evaluating its temperatures and thermal load. The GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming OC series is fitted with the most advanced version of the Windforce cooling design. The latest Windforce 3X cooler features a massive heatsink with multiple heat pipes which extend beyond the aluminum fin-based design that lead towards the incredibly dense heatsink block. The card comes with PWM cooling and an anti-bending plate that keeps the card sturdy and durable in the harshest environments inside your PC.
Note – We tested load with Kombuster which is known as a ‘power virus’ and can permanently damage the hardware. Use such software at your own risk!
The Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Gaming OC is a fantastic upgrade to the original RTX 2070, featuring better performance in games at the same price point while offering a huge factory overclock out of the box.
- Great performance for 1440p and 1080p Gaming
- Great upgrade from GTX 970, GTX 1070, GTX 1080
- Factory Overclocked Out of Box (+45 MHz over Founders Edition)
- Windforce heatsink cooling performance is great
- Refreshing new Gigabyte Gaming design
- Active FanTechnology Included on Triple Fan with Alternate Spinning mode
- Great overclocking potential (GPU/VRAM), full tuning options
- Backplate includes heat pads for increased heat dissipation
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion Technology Support WIth LEDs on the side
- Support for real-time ray tracing and DLSS features in next-generation gaming titles
- Good driver support for GeForce products, compatibility with DX11, DX12, Vulkan, OpenGL titles
- Lot's of display connectivity, great for VR and multi-display PCs.
- Not a big performance gain over RTX 2070
- Higher Power Consumption Than RTX 2070
- No memory overclock out of the box
The links above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Wccftech.com may earn from qualifying purchases.