Rebel Galaxy Outlaw Launches August 13th on PC (Epic Games Store), Later on PlayStation 4 and Switch
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw, a prequel to 2015's Rebel Galaxy, will debut on PC (as an Epic Games Store exclusive for the time being) on August 13th, priced $29.99. The press release also confirms PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch versions coming after a few months.
You'll inhabit the role of Juno Markev, an outlaw and smuggler who went straight and settled down until events conspired to drag her back into the life. After an encounter in a shady watering hole goes bad, your ship is trashed, and you find yourself in debt to an old friend and casino owner who gives you a rustbucket and some words of advice. Packed with exciting combat, unique ships, and tons of great music, Rebel Galaxy Outlaw drops you into a retro future steeped in blue-collar Americana.
- A full single player story campaign. But there's plenty of room to do your own thing and make some money – or some mayhem. The big empty is filled with lowlifes, cops, pirates, and blue-collar folks just trying to get by.
- Unique Autopursuit feature makes space combat accessible to everyone - play the way you want to, with game styles for novices to veterans.
- Slap down some cash for the right ship for the job. Outfit it with a vast array of weapons, armor, and gear. Apply a custom paintjob and get flyin’.
- Gamble for cash and equipment at the local watering hole with various side games, including: 8-ball, dice poker, slot machines and arcade games.
- Slide into your cockpit, switch on the Subspace Radio and listen to one of 7 stations with over 21 hours of music, DJs and commercials - and full support for custom soundtracks.
- Meet and befriend an array of sketchy characters and call them up to lend a hand when needed. Join the community before flinging yourself into the final frontier!
Check out the Rebel Galaxy Outlaw launch date trailer below.