PUBG PC Update #20 Introduces New Sanhok Vehicle, Improved Anti-Cheat, Report System And More
A new PUBG PC update is going to hit the test server soon, introducing a variety of new content as well as bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
The PUBG update #20, which hits the test server later today, introduced FIX PUBG related improvements as well as a new AR, a new Sanhok vehicle, the Scooter, improved reporting system and more. Catch the full update notes below.
FIX PUBG Update Section
Quality of Life
- [LOADING SCREEN] Added a key guide to the loading screen tips
- [UI/UX #01] Targeted interactive objects are now more easily distinguishable by the highlighted outline
- [DEATH CAM REPORTING] Players can now report a player even if the deathcam’s target wasn’t shown properly
- [KILL FEED DISPLAY #01] You can now adjust your killfeed display options
- For war mode/observer screen, the amount is fixed to 5 lines
- You can adjust the normal killfeed results to show 5 to a maximum 10 lines
- [FIXED-PERSPECTIVE OPTION] Added TPP Aim Camera Position to options.
- [TEAMMATE REPORTING] You can now report teammates.
- [MIRAMAR FIX #04] Fixed an issue where a dead player’s loot box is sometimes buried in certain locations in Miramar.
- [ITEM MESH] Fixed an issue where items were difficult to distinguish from the floor in the police station in El Azahar on Miramar.
- [REPLAY #02] Fixed an issue in replays where a player appears to be in an unarmed state even though the character is armed with a weapon.
- [REPLAY #03] Fixed the issue where a character sometimes vaults the opposite direction while you’re time-jumping through a replay.
- [REPLAY #04] Fixed the issue where the bolt-action animation doesn’t always occur during replays.
- [REPLAY #05] Fixed the issue where certain sounds are not playing during replays.
- [CHARACTER MOVEMENT #04] Fixed the issue where a prone player is shown to be moving very fast while on a sloped area.
- [SPECTATING] Fixed an issue where when spectating a teammate, a teammate’s kill feed will be displayed in white instead of blue.
- [GETTING STUCK #02] Fixed an issue where characters can sometimes get stuck between a wall and vehicle while exiting the passenger seat when the vehicle is touching a wall.
- [LOOT EFFECTS] Fixed the issue where the looting sound and visual effects play, even though the item is not looted, if the character moves away while looting.
- [BLOOD EFFECTS] Fixed an issue where the blood effect sometimes shows up randomly when moving in replay
New Weapon: Beryl M762
- Added the Beryl M762, which is a new versatile Assault Rifle which spawns on Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok.
- Beryl M762 uses 7.62mm ammunition and can load up to 30 rounds (40 with an extended magazine)
- The Beryl has upper and lower rails, allowing for scopes and a grip.
- It has lower per bullet damage than the AKM, but a higher firing rate, meaning higher DPS if you can control the kick.
New Sanhok-Exclusive Vehicle: Scooter
- Added a new two-seat vehicle, the Scooter, which is exclusive to Sanhok
- The scooter replaces motorbikes on Sanhok
- Compared to the current motorbike, the Scooter has lower speed and an increased turning circle, but the same HP.Gameplay
- Added ‘TPP Aim Camera Position’ to options
- Reset to Right Shoulder (default setting)
- Camera will always be positioned above the character’s right shoulder
- Reset to Left Shoulder
- Camera will always be positioned above the character’s left shoulder
- Latest Peek Shoulder
- Camera position automatically moves to the direction you last leaned
- Latest Aim Shoulder
- Camera remains in the last ADS direction
- In this setting, the camera position won’t be changed by leaning while not in ADS or scoping
- Added a key guide to the loading screen tips
- Targeted objects are now more easily distinguishable by the highlighted outline
- When a player is not in a group, the default team mode is set to Squad mode in the lobby
- After playing any other modes, the setting will be saved to the latest one.
- Improved the design of the map markers
- This is thanks to feedback that some players were confusing the previous marker design with the player iconAnti-cheat & Reporting
- Added a report feedback system so players can receive an update when their reports have resulted in action.
- It will show the report description, player’s name and report status.
- Added the ability to report teammates in the team management window
- Added 2 new report options to the report windowCustom Match
- Players will now be able to access custom match settings, even if they are not the owner of the session
- Added two more custom game presets
- War mode
- Bomb kit (Dodgebomb): a game mode which only uses throwables
- VSS kit: a game mode which only uses the VSS
- Decreased the minimum required players for starting a custom match from 10 to 8Skin & Items
- PGI Team Hoodies sale has been extended.
- Sale of these items will end on Aug 21 at 7pm PDT / Aug 22 4am CEST / Aug 22 11am KSTBug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where tooltips for the stun grenade did not accurately reflect its in-game effects
- Fixed an issue where characters were seen moving fast while prone when moving on slopes a certain way
- Fixed an issue in replays where a character appears to be unarmed even though the character is armed
- Fixed the issue where a character sometimes vaults the opposite direction while you’re time-jumping through a replay
- Fixed the issue where the bolt-action animation doesn’t always occur during replays
- Fixed the issue where certain sounds were not playing during replays
- Fixed an issue where a dead player’s loot box is sometimes buried in certain locations in Miramar
- Fixed an issue where item mesh is sometimes difficult to distinguish from the floor in the police station in El Azahar in Miramar
- Fixed an issue where characters can sometimes get stuck between the wall and vehicle while leaving the passenger seat when the vehicle is touching a wall
- Fixed an issue where the blood effect sometimes shows up randomly when moving in replay
- Fixed an issue where players could see through a wall when using Painkiller, Energy Drink, Adrenaline Syringe, Medical Kit close to the wall.
PUBG is now available on PC, Xbox One and mobile devices in all regions.