Procedurally Generated Sci-Fi ‘No Man’s Sky’ Gets Beautiful New Gameplay Trailer from Paris Games Week
Hello Games have released a beautiful new trailer for their procedurally generated space title, No Man's Sky, for Paris Games Week. The impressive new trailer can be viewed below.
No Man's Sky gives players full freedom to explore an infinite procedurally generated universe
No Man’s Sky features an infinite procedurally generated galaxy, that is all about exploration and survival. It enables players to fly seamlessly from the surface of a planet to another, and gives us the ability to visit every star in the sky.
- A TRULY OPEN UNIVERSE - If you can see it, you can go there. You can fly seamlessly from the surface of a planet to another, and every star in the sky is a sun that you can visit.
- EXPLORATION IS SEEING THINGS THAT NO-ONE ELSE HAS EVER SEEN BEFORE - Every creature, geological formation, plant and spaceship is unique.
- SURVIVE ON A DANGEROUS FRONTIER - You are alone and vulnerable, and will face threat everywhere, from deep space to thick forests, barren deserts to dark oceans.
- BUILD FOR AN EPIC JOURNEY - Collect precious materials and trade them for better spacecraft and upgrades for your suit and equipment and prepare for your journey to the centre of the galaxy.
- A SHARED UNIVERSE - Choose to share with other players your discoveries on a map of the galaxy. Strike out for unexplored frontiers or build your strengths in known space.
- 65DAYSOFSTATIC SOUNDTRACK - 65daysofstatic, is producing a soundtrack album especially for No Man's Sky, which will be featured in the game as a procedurally generated soundscape.
No Man’s Sky creator Sean Murray, has recently expressed that the team at Hello Games is hard at work on the game, and development is going very well. He explains that the studio has only "one shot" on making the game, and they don't want to mess it up.
No Man's Sky will release simultaneously on the PlayStation 4 and PC in June 2016. We will bring you more information as soon as it becomes available.