Pillars of Eternity And Cities: Skylines Launching On Consoles Later This Year
Former PC exclusive titles Pillars of Eternity and Cities: Skylines are headed to consoles publisher Paradox confirmed today. Both games have been redesigned for console players with controller-friendly gameplay and UI.
Pillars of Eternity will launch on consoles as Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition, which will include the base game as well as the two expansions The White March Part I and II. The game will release on August 29th on PS4 and Xbox One
Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition features:
- Award-winning writing, story and artwork of Pillars of Eternity, along with the expanded world and content of The White March: Parts I & II
- Countless character creation options, from races and classes to character backgrounds which drive your personal story
- An epic universe to explore, filled with intriguing party members and companions, a variety of in-game factions, and a lovingly rendered world to traverse
- New UI and controls designed from the ground up, presenting the Pillars of Eternity experience like never before
Unlike Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition, Cities: Skylines will only release on PlayStation 4. The game is scheduled for an August 15th release.
Cities: Skylines – PlayStation®4 Edition features:
- Build the city of your dreams: Plan road networks, bus lines and parks.
- Bring education, healthcare and safety to your citizens. Build it your way!
- Extensive local traffic simulation: Managing traffic and the needs of your citizens to work and play will require the use of several interactive transport systems – use careful road planning alongside buses, trains, subways, and much more.
- Districts and policies: Ban heavy traffic in your downtown area, assign free public transport to your waterfront, or ban pets in suburbia. Designate parts of your city as a district in order to set policy at the local level, and give different parts of town their own personalities.
- After Dark included: Watch your city become an entirely different place at night: a day-night cycle will have your citizens seeking out places to unwind after work. Add in new policies and zones to create popular hotspots and provide enough taxis and trains to get to and from the clubs!