Install the Newly Released OS X Yosemite Public Beta 2!
Apple has just seeded out its latest OS X Yosemite Public Beta 2 (build 14A329r). The latest public beta follows the release of OS X Yosemite Developer Preview 6 which was released only a couple days ago. Apple had earlier released the first Yosemite public beta a month ago. OS X Yosemite brings in a much modern look with an increased focus on translucency. Yosemite features a redesigned dock, windows, and logos. Integration with third-party apps, improved Notification Center, new iCloud integration, a retooled Spotlight search with new data sources, and other features including some for Mail, Safari and Messages are part of the latest package.
OS X Yosemite Public Beta 2:
OS X Yosemite Public beta 2 includes some bug fixes and new features introduced in DP 6. If you had earlier downloaded the public beta 1, you can do the same this time too. Go to Mac Mac App Store > Software Update; you can also find it in the Dev Center. Here is the list of supported Macs:
- iMac (Mid 2007 or newer)
- MacBook Air (Late 2008 or newer)
- MacBook (Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 or newer)
- Mac mini (Early 2009 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid/Late 2007 or newer)
- Mac Pro (Early 2008 or newer)
- Xserve (Early 2009)
If you are unsure how to install OS X Yosemite public beta 2, here is how to install it!
- Relevant OS X Yosemite downloads and tips:
- Setup Handoff on OS X Yosemite and iOS 8 – How to
- How to Fix OS X Yosemite Download Errors and Issues
- OS X Yosemite Public Beta is Out – Here is How to Install it!
- Create a New Test Partition in Mac for OS X Yosemite – How to
- Beautifully Optimized Apps and Icons for OS X Yosemite 10.10 – Images
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter