MWC 2018: Here Is When You Should Expect Each Flagship to Get Announced
The MWC 2018 trade show is going to kick off in Barcelona starting from February 25 and just like last year, we will expect a ton of companies to be present and show off their goods to the world and press. Samsung is also going to be making an appearance at the event and unlike last time, we’ll actually get to see what the company has been working on these past 12 months.
Sunday, February 25
- Expected time: 02:00 PM CET | 08:00 AM EST | 05:00 AM PST
- What is going to be announced? Possibly a few mid-rangers. No news about a flagship.
- Expected time: 04:00 PM CET | 10:00 AM EST | 07:00 AM PST
- What is going to be announced? Possibly the new Nokia 9 flagship, an entry-level Nokia 1, and the 4G-capable Nokia 3310.
- Expected time: 06:00 PM CET | 12:00 PM EST | 09:00 AM PST
- What is going to be announced: The Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ obviously.
Monday, February 26
- Expected time: 08:30 AM CET | 02:30 AM EST | 11:30 PM PST (Feb 25)
- What is going to be announced: The Xperia XZ2 and Xperia XZ Pro are going to be the devices that will most likely be getting unveiled.
Tuesday, February 26
- Expected time: 06:30 PM GMT | 07:30 PM CET | 01:30 PM EST | 10:30 AM PST
- What is going to be announced: The ASUS Zenfone 5.
If you have noticed that lots companies and their schedule have not been detailed here, well that is because we do not have their timings at this current time. When we will be updated if they will be showing up at MWC 2018 or not, then we’ll relay the information to you guys accordingly.
Which smartphone are you eager to see during the MWC 2018 trade show? Tell us down in the comments.