Monster Hunter World New Videos Show Upcoming DLC
Monster Hunter World is soon going to receive plenty of DLC, and Capcom has recently shared some new videos showcasing the upcoming additional content.
The new videos, which can be watched below, showcase the Mega Man, Devil May Cry, and Street Fighter collaboration items, as well as the Character Edit voucher, gestures and more.
Earlier this week, a new Monster Hunter World update has been released on both PS4 and Xbox One, introducing some gameplay tweaks and fixes.
- In Update Ver. 2.00, a balance update was done to the bow’s Dragon Piercer attack to fix a bug where you could shoot past the attack’s angle limitations. However due to this update, when the target is lined up with the reticle at a very fast speed and the Dragon Piercer fires, it was discovered that the player may not be able to face in the direction of the reticle. This has been fixed so that even if the player is aiming at a target quickly in a direction they are not facing, the reticle will still be able to aim in that direction. (Please note that during Dragon Piercer, if the reticle is aimed at an area outside of the allowed range, the attack will fire in the direction the player is facing)
- When selecting loadouts during Arena Quests, a bug occurred where the item window order would change. However, this has now been retooled as part of the game design.
- From the default cursor position, the item pouch order when checking equipment info will be from left to right.
- Next, the fixed items will appear in the following order, left to right: Whetstone, Capture Net, Fishing Rod, and BBQ Spit.
- The last items will be the specialized tools, listed from left to right
Monster Hunter World is now available on PS4 and Xbox One. It will release on PC later this year.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter