A new Monster Hunter World update is going to be released on PC soon, introducing fixes for several issues and more.
The biggest issue that will be fixed in the update releasing on October 30th is the low-resolution textures issue that has been present in the game since launch. The update will also introduce proper HDR support and new content.
Major New Content:
– For the first time on Steam, the Kulve Taroth Siege will be available for a limited period from Friday, November 2 at 00:00 a.m. (UTC) until Thursday, November 15 at 23:59 (UTC).
Cooperate with all other hunters in your Online Session to destroy the horns of Kulve Taroth, an elder dragon clad in a gold mantle. “Appraisal weapons” will be rewarded for completing the siege, and you can acquire new materials to forge and upgrade equipment, as well as the “Bushi Ticket” for your Palico equipment.
– The siege can only be accessed after progressing to a certain point in the story.
– The siege will be available at different times in the future.
– “Character Edit Voucher” will be available on the Store, allowing hunters to edit their gender and appearance.
Additions and Changes:
– “HDR Mode” added in the Display Settings.
– Various keyboard setting adjustments, including different key assignments.
– A new shortcut key option which allows players to use keyboard shortcuts (any number key from 1 to 8).
– Fixed an issue where certain textures in cutscenes or character creation were not optimized.
– Fixed other minor issues.
Monster Hunter World is now available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.