Things have been a little slow these past few weeks since we are rarely seeing any good discount codes being offered for our favorite Android smartphone, the OnePlus 6. With the MWC kickoff, GB has started a limited-unit Flash Sale that brings the price down to $429 for the first 50 units only (128GB). Note that this is the price we saw during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions with the exception of a limited-time deal that had pushed the price down to $399 for a few units.
Get OnePlus 6 (8GB + 128GB) for $429.99
OnePlus continues to take the Android world by a surprise. From over-the-top features of the latest McLaren edition or the fact that the company updates its smartphones twice a year, even though they could easily continue to stay relevant for an entire year or more - the company seems to have found a strategy that works for consumers. As we await the release of a new OnePlus smartphone, Gearbest is offering a pretty good discount as the Flash Sale slashes $150 off the original price.
Features and unnecessary upgrades aside, OnePlus is also getting accolades for sending timely security and software updates to its products. The software experience isn't like any other Android skin that usually suffer from lags. With a killer combination of the latest hardware and software, it is no surprise why the last 3 releases from the company continue to become more and more popular.
This Flash Sale brings you OnePlus 6 featuring 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage capacity. The 16+20 megapixel camera at the back ensures great pictures every time. Still on the fence? Here are some of the specifications of this beautiful phone:
OnePlus 6 8+128GB (specs):
- Display: 6.28 inch 2280 x 1080 pixels screen
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 2.8GHz Octa Core
- Storage: 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM
- Camera: 16MP + 20MP rear camera + 16MP front camera
- OS: Android 8.1 (Android Pie is already available for all OnePlus 6 devices)
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: 3300mAh
- Sensor: Gravity Sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor, gyroscope, E-compass, accelerator,
- RGB sensor, NFC, hall sensor
- SIM Card: dual Nano SIM, dual standby
- Network: GSM: 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz, CDMA: BC0 / BC1 | WCDMA: Band 1/2/4/5/8/9/19 | TD-SCDMA: Band 34/39 | TDD LTE: Band 34/38/39/40/41 | FDD-LTE: Band 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 8 / 12 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 25 / 26 / 28 / 29 / 66